Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kentlakecarper

Michigan's Mott Lake Fish-In April 21St Roll Call

Hello All,

Next up for the Michigan Crew is the Mott Lake Fish-In on Saturday, April 21st from 10am-5pm

Please let us know if your planning to attend or can't make it.

Thanks,

Andy

i should be there,wanting some driving directions though!! c-mon guys if ya want some comphany ,i gottta know how to get there.BILL W

You're a step ahead of me Andy. I just sat down to post the Roll Call and directions. I'll give you a call to coordinate. By the way, I snuck out there about a week ago and fished for 2 hours. Caught a HUGE cat (11 1/2#) and a 'low teens' carp.

attending wifes uncle's funeral on sat,unable to make mott lake.bill w

Ok Guys. Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to Mott Lake before the rain hit today. I expect tomorrow's conditions will be tough. (Post-front). If the river raises enough, we can consider fishing in the river, or we can stick to the Beach area. Or - We can try the fishing access point across from the beach. (I've never fished here). It's entirely up to everyone. I suggest we start at the Bluebell Beach in the same place we did last year. I will be there around 9:00am to scope things out. We will officially start at 10:00am. See everyone there!

Think I'll be giving it a miss this year Mark but good luck and hope you guys have fun!

Hopefully will see you at Saginaw in a couple of weeks?

Lets stick to Mott Lake since few of us will be up there already early in the morning set up witch i will not want to pack and move to different spot

wishing everyone the BEST of luck tomorrow.bill wazelle