Carp Anglers Group Forums

Wacker Bait

Paul at wacker has always given me a fair shake on everything I have ordered. Top knotch service great communication fast shipping any issues have been resolved right away Thanks Paul

I use alot of their stuff. Pauls the bees knees if you ask me!

I agree 100%. I have ordered a lot of stuff from Wacker and Paul has been great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Quodos to Paul & Wacker for his assistance in sorting out my ordering woes overnight and getting the CAG Member Discounts applied. Very professional, responsive and helpful ! Thanks again Paul !

Paul is a great buisness man and fair angler. He has the " ONLY " catapolt/slingshot on the market that I use. Its the bee's knees.

When your good, your good.

I love ordering from wacker for all the same reasons stated above such as excellent service and very fast shipping. I'd also like to thank Paul for making up and sending us bait for a recent tourney!

Paul Is The MAN , put in my order on a wed morning and the order was on my doorstep thurs morning, very pleased with the service and prompt shipping. I'll be ordering from Wacker for a long time to come!!!!!! THANKS PAUL!!!!

I had broken a rod(my fault). I called Paul to buy a replacement. He told me to send it back and he would sent one out to me. Thinking that I had to get together $180.00 for the rod. Before I even had a chance to package up the one to sent back. A new one was a my door, with no charge. that's customer service beyond the call of duty.

Lets also not forget that WACKERBAITS is the ONLY carp shop in North America to offer a LAY-A-WAY option !!!! Why all the other shops have not also offered this is beyond me , guess thats why Wackerbaits was the first shop to offer us great euro carp tackle here in the States and is always making changes to give his customers what they want.

Now I can put those Daiwa QDX Basia's in LAY-A-WAY and not have to worry about the Mrs. finding out :bigsmile::yourock::icon_smoking: