5 replies to this topic

#1 Craig

Craig

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

VERY exciting day.

Had to take several Valium just to drive home.

Just imagine fishing with Vinnie who has sat at the feet of Scott who we all know is a master carper, regardless of other failings. Franklin and I hung on his every word.

Then think of Franklin, who has somewhat of a reputation among CAG as a fishing machine.

Then look at this carp.

Attached File  ftu.JPG   169.28KB   0 downloads

You can't begin to imagine how 'high' I was when we had packed up and I realized I had SKUNKED 'he who has sat at the feet of a master' and the CAG 'fishin machine'. Yes, skill has FINALLY won out. I ruled this day.

No matter what happens tomorrow, today will live on for a long time................ :jumpy:
My wife and I had words.
I didn't get to use mine.

#2 hammercarp

hammercarp

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 7,766 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Hunting, Working.
  • Who Referred you?:NA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

:lol: . Did someone sit behind you on the ride home and whisper in your ear that all fame is fleeting. This was something the Romans used to do when they had victory parades. :Old:
On second thought forget what I just wrote. I am just plain jealous. Enjoy your time in the sun. You deserve it. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
"The unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible"
What has been said about me. "Fact is, your only goal on these boards, is to spread CAG, and to make people feel good about carp fishing and releasing them back into the water..................................."

#3 Willem (JD)

Willem (JD)

"Veni, Vidi, Victus Sum"

• Admin
  • 4,007 posts
  • Who Referred you?:Google :)

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

How much was that guppie?

willem@carpanglersgroup.com

bug.gifbug.gifbug.gifbug.gif

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a PAYING CAG member just like any other paying member in this club. Please don't pull that "BOD so you think this or that" on me.

I'm a CAG member FIRST (Webmaster 2nd and BOD member last) and that give me just as much right as YOU to speak my mind about ANYTHING club related.

So if you don't LIKE what I've got to say, don't use the age old lame "You think you can say what you want because you're on the BOD".

I say what I want because I'm "ME", I say what I want because it's my right as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to speak my mind FREELY.

If I don't agree with you, get over it and move on. My main function is to maintain everything CAG WEB Related, NOT to kiss your butt and agree with you, nor to say stuff just so I don't hurt your feelings.

So please keep in mind that if you choose to ask for an opinion or say something I don't agree with, I will speak my mind as a PAYING CAG MEMBER.

#4 Brid

Brid

Bill Threthfall

• CAG Member
  • 4,504 posts
  • Interests:Yeah I have them
  • Who Referred you?:Another Wanker

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

Tee Hee --- Just keep on reporting honest results and forget urban legends. They'll mess with your minds!

Just Leave Me Alone!!

#5 HOPPY4

HOPPY4

I can name my own title

• CAG Member
  • 2,405 posts
  • Interests:I am a Fisherman, Hunter, Shooter, Racquetball Player and most of all a Family man. You will find me at one of these activities or at some location with the family whenever I am not at work.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

Craig, even a Blind Squirrel finds a nut sometimes! Congrats Old Man!!!!!!

HOPPY4
HOPPY4

#6 Neil Stern

Neil Stern

" The Scuba Doc"

• Director
  • 11,521 posts
  • Interests:CARP FISHING..BOATING....dabbing in Electricity...Natural Health and of course SCUBA DIVING & Underwater Photography
  • Who Referred you?:Brian & Zack

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:20 AM

Face it man, you just "LUCKED OUT"

Neil 50.gif

2005, 2006, 2007,2012,2013,2014- ATC- Organizer
Past Membership Director 2005-2009
Champion of the Queen Recipient

IN TEXAS, everything is bigger...even the CARP!
Got the 20, Got the 30, Working on the 4028.gif
Mirror, Mirror in the Lake OR POND--I GOT YA party_14.gif
Now off to get a KOI Rainbow.gif
Before Jackie does !!!
freude_16.gif

out of retirement and back in practice

STAR RATING AWARDED BY MYSELF
happy0065.gif happy0065.gifhappy0065.gif happy0065.gifhappy0065.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users