Carp Anglers Group Forums

Cny Carp Candy

Hi, I would just like to inform everyone that the site is up and the store is open! If you have any questions don't be afraid to email or pm me! Also this company is not owned or affilited with frank, I bought the business from him and have made changes to the recipes and business practices, so please if you had any bad experiances with him don't put them onto me. ^_^

thank you for your support!

Matt Broekhuizen

• 10 months later...

got order in tried them out they are EXCELLENT BAITS. texture, smell, not over flavored great quality made product. quick delivery also

thanks tribal carper for informing me about them.

• 4 weeks later...

got order in tried them out they are EXCELLENT BAITS. texture, smell, not over flavored great quality made product. quick delivery also

thanks tribal carper for informing me about them.

You are very welcome , you cant go wrong with ANY of the baits Matt makes , top notch owner and his baits CATCH FISH (without having to chum POUNDS of them in your waters)...what else could you want from a bait ?

They are doing VERY well for lots of OHIO anglers and you can expect to see lots of pictures from us up on MATT's site this year of some big catches.

I so badly want to try them out, but have no confidence in boilles

If you aren't sure about boilies their flavored corns are the best I have used, although I have had a couple sessions so far this year where the 12mm pinenanna boilies have out produced sweetcorn when used side by side.

If you aren't sure about boilies their flavored corns are the best I have used, although I have had a couple sessions so far this year where the 12mm pinenanna boilies have out produced sweetcorn when used side by side.

Really? Wow, might have to try them out, i trust tribals words but, seeing is believing

Bill come to EAST HARBOR next weekend , Matt the owner of CNY baits will be attending our Ohio event and he will be bringing baits...I have a VERY large order that he is delivering to me and I will be more than happy to give you some of the baits you choose to try out....if you can not make it to EH , I will gladly meet up with you out your way, out my way or anywhere you want and you can SEE for yourself just how much Ohio carp love these baits.

Have bought a few different flavors of boilles from Matt & i REALY like the look of these baits. Picking up another order when Matt arrives at EH this coming week & I m super confident that these baits are going to catch me a LOT of fish this year

Will keep you all posted on my catches as they happen.