• Announcements

• Willem (JD)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Make sure your personal info is UP-TO-DATE - CLICK HERE.   01/29/2016

To Update your Address click here. To Update your E-Mail click here. To Check your Membership Status click here  
    • Willem (JD)

FORUM UPGRADE BUGS - please read this   01/31/2016

The forum is still compiling data ( refreshing) in the background, so if you report something, I might not fix it immediately. I might be waiting for it to complete loading.    I'll reply to ALL reports when it's fixed so you can text it.    Thanks Willem
    • Willem (JD)

IMPORTANT LOGIN INFORMATION   02/01/2016

If you have trouble logging in, make sure you use: Login Name : "Your Display" name as it shows in the forum. NOT you e-mail address. Many new users makes this mistake.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kentlakecarper

6Th Annual Saginaw, Mi Fish-In Roll Call And Results Page

0 posts in this topic

Hello fellow members,

Our 6th annual Saginaw River fish-in is just around the corner with the dates of May 4th-6th. Our official event will be held on Saturday the 5th from 10am-5pm.

The 24kt gold plated Mirror pin will be awarded to the angler whom catches the biggest beast between 10am-5pm on Saturday

post-1096-0-52507900-1335641936.gif

Also, just a reminder for all Michigan CAG anglers. Rich from the lil Dipper has sponsored a unique grand prize to be awarded at the last scheduled fish-in in Flat Rock. The Grand prize is a brand new set of 3 reels and 3 rods (I'll post full model details soon). At every official Michigan fish-in scheduled for this year (6 of them), you must record the weight of your biggest fish and turn in your weights to me so that I can update the soon to be released spreadsheet. The Michigan angler with the highest total weight will be awarded with the goodies at the end of the Flat Rock Fish-in.

It's anybodies to win at the moment. At our first 2 official fish-ins we had cold fronts come through the day of or the day before making for real tough fishing.

At the moment, in first place is Austin with a total weight of 17 lbs 5 oz and in second is myself with 16 lbs. So with results from Saginaw, i'm sure this can change at any given moment!

Any questions on this please ask.

Ok, back to the Saginaw event, please post if your going to attend, can't make it, and if possible let us know what days your coming.

The weather is looking great with a huge jump in temps during the day and night, I predict this will make for excellent fishing!

Anyone is welcome and should anyone have any questions please let me know.

Tight lines and see you all there,

Andy

Directions are as follows:

If heading north on I-75, take exit 153 for M13..aka...Bay City Road. Turn right towards Bay City. roughly 4 miles down you will cross over the cheboygan creek mouth, slow down and look for the small parking spots on the left hand side...here is a pic of the stretch we will be fishing:

post-1096-0-09632800-1335642505_thumb.pn

Cool ass pin!

good luck friends!

I plan on attending all Saturday and likely Sunday.

Be great to see ya again and catch up!

HOPEFULLY,NOTHING WILL INTERFERE THIS TIME AND I WILL BE THERE,WILL BE NICE TO SEE EVERYONE AND ENJOY SOME WARMER WEATHER AND FISHING!!

yes i will be there! i missed the mott lake one just to be sure that i would be able to go to this one!

Brendan and I will both be there!

HOPEFULLY,NOTHING WILL INTERFERE THIS TIME AND I WILL BE THERE,WILL BE NICE TO SEE EVERYONE AND ENJOY SOME WARMER WEATHER AND FISHING!!

Bill,

Have you fished Saginaw before?

yes i will be there! i missed the mott lake one just to be sure that i would be able to go to this one!

Yes!! DruDaddy is back in the saddle!

Brendan and I will both be there!

Excellent! How about Drew?

Bill, Have you fished Saginaw before? Yes!! DruDaddy is back in the saddle! Excellent! How about Drew?
andy; this will be my 1st time fishing snagnasty.but i like the reports about bigger fish ,looking to beat my B.P. of 20lb common

I will be ther as you all know, I will not miss my favorite swim.

Bill when are you planing on coming and how long you looking to stay?

I wish I can be with you guys over there. Good luck everybody. Catch some Saginaw monsters!

andy you got to call him by his real name or els he wont answer! hes called the cookie monster!

sorry to hear that i like the cookie monster!

Dru since cookie monster is not coming we can always pick on Andy :D to bad you did not come to Flint we pull a nice one on Andy :D

I'm not going to be able to make it.

There is a slim chance i could possibly fish for the day on sat, but thats a long drive for a few hrs of fishn.

well robbie we will miss you1 its gonna be a great time!

Well is the big lady planning to live up to her name after all this rain and get Nasty on us?? :o

From what I can see river levels for Saturday are predicted to be at 16ft and peak during our fish-in. :( Good news I guess is that this is still below the 17ft flood stage but above the 15ft action stage. :huh: Can't say we haven't seen this before............. :bonk:

http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=dtx&gage=sagm4

Hi my name is Daniel and I am a carp addict, there is a chance that the fish-in might be moved to a different day do to the flood. Call me or Andy for update. We r monitering the situation.

After most of the day monitering. We have decided to reschedule the event to a different day due to the flood.