Carp Anglers Group Forums

Carp Kit

Hi Fellow Carp Fisherpeople!

Seems this year there are a lot of new anglers out on the banks, male, female and our future leaders! which is fantastic in growing this sport of kings and queens keep spreading the word, at the end of last year we had numerous requests to distribute to local and province wide shops so you could all walk into your local canadian tackle stores, feel and touch the products carpkit has worked hard on bringing to this market, in my local area Fishing World of Hamilton are now carrying Korda, Nash, ACE & Mainline baits so all you locals get down to see Mike and send my regards! we are also in negotiations with other tackle stores throughout Canada to carry carp tackle and baits, At the beginning of this year Carpkit was acknowledged in publication to the angling media as official Canadian distributor of Dynamite Baits and ACE Tackle (Advanced Carp Equipment) if you know these brands which are household to Europe then please go and see your local shops to carry these products and to contact us directly at info@carpkit.com.

So onto eCommerce business, this year promises to be exceptional product wise with so much new kit released for 2012, Korda has released new products which is on order and hopefully being packed this week including the Goo which is all the rave, Nash also has released some great gear which should be due in anytime now so come check out our new products page later this week to see some exciting gear new to north america.We are restocked on Dawia Spod reels, Shimano Spod reels, Basia QDX, Black Widows, Korda, Nash, Fox has just arrived and will be added to the site this week.

Deliveries booked due in May are Shimano, Solar Tackle, New Korda products, New Nash Products, Sticky Baits (At Last!), Mainline Baits and CC Moore along with some big surprises never seen before!

On another note i am visiting the famous long sault area and looking forward to 5 days of pure arm wrenching fishing on the magical St.Laurence river if any locals would like any large items bringing let me know via our contact form i will be leaving early Friday 1st June

All the Best

Simon