Carp Anglers Group Forums
SoCalCarper

New Pb And Many Fish Caught

I am here at the lake with my lil Bro from California still here as I write this we have been at it since 6 so far we've caught more quanity then quality. but this is what were here for to fish enjoy the weather and more then anything have fun while we are here.

so a couple of minutes ago my little brother caught his biggest fish to date a small mouth buff 30# IMAG2340.jpg all fish were released. the buff looked like it made it upon release he swam right off when he was put in the water then about 10min later :( he was on top of the water trying to swim but couldn't. then my brother out of no where jumped in the water, he said "I'm not going to let my pb suffer like that he's my fish I did that to him" he swam about 20ft out and swam the fish back to shore after a couple of seconds the fish was as alive as ever:):):):):):)IMAG2341.jpg made me proud of the dedication and respect he has for fish will post more pics later

great write up awsome to hear someone take responsibility for a fish they catch tell you brother way to go now thats a true Fisherman

Great looking fish as well

Buffs can not stay out of the water like common carp. They need to get back into the water fast.

Tom.

nice fish, great job with the release.

yeah I have notice that they can't, but I'm thinking with as hot as it is today here maybe it has them feeling weaker I'm not sure cause 1 more fish was acting that way and I never took him out the water I just took the hook out of his mouth and he swam away and all but started super slow Idk I'm not expert but weather seems to be the reason