Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Willem (JD)

Posting A Youtube Video.

Guys & Gals

When posting a YOUTUBE video, PLEASE use the "SHARE" button below the Youtube video and COPY / PASTE the URL (link) it provides.

That's why it's there and called "SHARE".

post-5480-0-39636300-1343484296.png

Thx

Guest BCLT

not to cause any problems here, just wondering.............is this different than just copying the link at the top of the browser?

will the video be embedded in the post now? I know before it would embed so I would use the embed code from youtube and enable html on the forum post. guess I could test it now....

http://youtu.be/1bssFpWqRMg

EDIT: To answer my own question, yes it automatically embeds the video. Awesome

not to cause any problems here, just wondering.............is this different than just copying the link at the top of the browser?

No problems Shawn, good question.

There are many ways to do this, but only ONE guaranteed to work every-time :), my goal is to have it work every time, so i don't have to go behind people and fix stuff all the time.

If YouTube decide to change their site layout, the URL at the top of the browser can change (Just like it did when it changed from .com on the share link to .be )

The "Share" button will always provide a URl to "Share" regardless of what the page code looks like.

Look at the top and look at the share URL, you'll see one is a .com and one is a .be

Guest BCLT

gotchya whillem, makes sense! I always just copy the code above and paste it in.......and it changes from the link, to the embeded..........but what you said makes sense............ill do it that way from now on

cheers

Fishing Float Live Wallpaper for Android

Hello, Friends.
I am the developer of mobile phone and tablet PC applications from Russia. I also love fishing, so I decided to make the world's first Android live wallpaper about fishing.
I would be glad of any help in the development of the project, tips and reviews in private messages.
Edited by pano

Great. Simple - thats probably why I didnt get it right.

So......

:yes:

Another attempt (I am unable to use "Paste" or "Ctrl+V" so I Paste in the url bar above and then retype by copying manually) and the result is:

http://youtu.be/MZk7iCUWN-Y

Result is - NOT WORKING - is it because I am not a "paying member"!?

Edited by lyubakavideo

Good fishing!  I noticed that they didn't try to pull the fish in too fast but took their time.  Send them each a membership for a year?

Wonder where they were fishing?