Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

The 2013 Austin Team Championship

OK, the Date is set...2/21---2/23, 2013

Hotel is the same,,,,the Wyndahm....rates are the same

$99.00 Single or Double

$119. for a Casita...

have reserved an indoor room for the Corn Boil Social just in case it gets cold by the pool.......Hooters girls will be there, Pizza as well

all Trophies have been ordered and are in my possession..ordered form England :party0012icon:

Talked to the Rowing club, and I think we're ok with them,,,,

Got the permit from the City

Registrations will open up on a CAG ATC 2013 web site after the CCC has finished,,,,,,,

There will be a maximum of 25 teams..( that's it !!)

Working on team gifts for the goody bucket.

Working on prizes for the winners

there will be a few special guests at the Banquet,,,,,,,,that's a surprise,,,,,,

so...while you can't register yet for the event, you can certainly reserve your room.......

This year, included in the ATC, will be a special Fish off for previous ATC winners.....all previous winners ( not teams but individuals) will be fishing to win a special trophy.....called the Champion of Champions Trophy...

Of course there will be a trophy for the biggest Buffalo as well, and side pots probably will take place but not officially thru the event,,,,,

Mark the Date,,,,,,,all rules etc, will be on the web page when it gets posted, no real changes of previous rules.........

get you partners ready, start thinking about your baits, and I;ll see you there !! :jumpy::thewave:

Click on the link below to view the slide show of the last ATC.......WARNING very long, lots of pictures)

http://www.photoshow.../watch/db6TH9dD

post-710-0-34838700-1346937415_thumb.jpg

I'm in!

maybe in waiting for the rest of the rules and details to go up

Great work, Neil. I hope to be there again. --Frank

Frank,

That would be G R E A T !!!a real special surprise at the banquet on Saturday..something that will not soon be forgotten,,,, :bigsmile:

Great job to everyone involved in putting this together, Neil try and wet a line this time

Room is already booked lol lol :yes:

WOW, you got after it,,!!!! I wish I could get a line wet...but, as you can well imagine there is much to do,,,,,,

the event should be G R E A T ,,,,,,,,limited teams, just big enough to have people mingle that have not met each other previously, and small enough to enjoy the friendships that come when Carp Anglers get together,,,,,

we will once again have the Department of Parks and Wildlife with us at the banquet , and possibly during the event,,,,,,and there are some fun surprises at the banquet as well. Be good to see you and your lovely bride again !!

You know I'll be there again.You can tell Keith enjoyed himself since he's already booked a room....lol

Hope you get to make it again this year Frank.

Great once again Neil.

Edited by Texas Carper

This will be my 7th ATC, and my partner Rick Slinker, it's his 6th. Both of us get excited at every ATC like it was our first. That's how special we hold the ATC in our heart. This is a full blown , first class team tournament.

With Neil and his TX crew running this, make this venue a very enjoyable one.

You know I'll be there again.You can tell Keith enjoyed himself since he's already booked a room....lol

Hope you get to make it again this year Frank.

Great once again Neil.

Glad to hear that you will be attending again, Joe. Hope to see you in February. Frank

Just got my room booked.Nothing beats being a head of the game...lol

Edited by Texas Carper

What will the "GOODIE BUCKET" hold this year?????

so far:----

2- Aussie Style hats, embossed with " I fished the 2013 ATC" and a picture of a Carp Picture to be posted soon as I approve the design...

2- Koozi's in Blue with the Official ATC 2013 Logo

2- 4 inch iron on patches of the 2013 ATC Logo

more to follow :thewave:

I need a new koozi!

What will the "GOODIE BUCKET" hold this year?????

so far:----

2- Aussie Style hats, embossed with " I fished the 2013 ATC" and a picture of a Carp Picture to be posted soon as I approve the design...

2- Koozi's in Blue with the Official ATC 2013 Logo

2- 4 inch iron on patches of the 2013 ATC Logo

more to follow :thewave:

looking great already. Neil if you guys need any additional help here in Austin let me know. ill help as long as i got time.

yeppers should be great !!! just ordered 4 gallon "SQUARE" buckets for the corn boil,,

now to see about sponsors !!! :jumpy:

The List of ATC SPONSORS THUS FAR

Gil Huxley Custom Carp Rods

Wacker Bait & Tackle

Big Carp Tackle

Carp Kit International

K-1 Baits

One-On Bait Flavorings

Quick Print of Weatherford

Weatherford Chiropractic P.L.L.C.

Saxon Rods

Delkim Bite Alarms

Still Waiting to hear from several others, I know that they will come thru just haven't had the time to get back with me yet.

So Far, the Free Bucket will look like this:( one bucket per team)

1- 4 Gal Square Pail with cover

1 LARGE Cag Decal

1 Large 2013 ATC logo

2- Bottles of ONE ON Flavoring

2- discount certificates from K-1 Boilies

2- Aussie Style Hats with special Engrossing like last year ( I FISHED THE 2013 Austin Team Championship)

2- Can Koozi's with the ATC COLOR LOGO

2- 2013 ATC Iron on Patches ( 4X3.5 Inches)

2- Copies of a Special report done by Texas Parks & Wildlife which is about Lady Bird Lake and mentions CAG and the ATC.

and I'm working on other stuff as well.,,,,,,,you miss this event, and you've missed a GREAT CAG SOCIAL.( and the last one I'll be doing)......registrations will open shortly after the CCC :party0012icon::jumpy:

Julie and I will be there again, thank you so much for putting on the event this year again neil!!

Thanks Zack,,,,,,looking forward to seeing you again !!!!! certainly you'll be able to cast by then!!

and the hat is in production !!!

post-710-0-88456100-1347637759.jpg