Carp Anglers Group Forums
Mr. B.

This Years Other Fish

I had a really tough spring fishing carp this year as my usual river was pretty much druch dry and i was just getting to learn the whole euro thing. But that didnt slow down anything else. So without furher ado three generations of byers men catching loads of fishthese fish were one week aparthe caught that one by himself you can see it a travis vs. catfish on youtube

Well I was just hoping that would let you all get to know me a little better and know that im a true lover of the sport of fishing. And if it seems like i keep a lot of fish maybe i do but they are from well managed populations and I think its a good think to take food straight from nature when ever we can responsibly do so it is also passing down a tradition of outdoorsmanship. P.S. I always release trophy specimens of ANY species. And boy do you get some funny looks releasing an 18 inch crappie with a stringer of 12 inchers :blink:

Looks like you deleted the attachments after you uploaded them. e-mail me the pick and I'll add them for you to your post.

E-mail below.

theres a write up on this forum on how to post pica and videos also \