Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

bailybird

Jess Pb 15.3 Joliet

Way to go, Jess. Two pb's in less than a month! --Frank

Thank you. Had to practice for the up coming events.Plus had to try out the hair rig that I just learned how to tie. I'm glad I seen some video on yutube.I will never bait a hook again lol.....Ty you cory on telling me about the hair rig and to watch some on yutube.....

Congrats man, it took me a while after starting to catch one that big! Just keep at and a monster cant be to far away!

Guest BCLT

congrats to you, well done.........its only going to get better and more addictive!

Keep em coming buddy!

Here are some of the fish I have caught since I have been a member to CAGS..... post-7286-0-13985600-1353738542_thumb.jppost-7286-0-64113700-1353738547_thumb.jppost-7286-0-14425900-1353738550_thumb.jppost-7286-0-10301400-1353738573_thumb.jp... I just want to say Thank you to all the ones who have showed me the way in catching carp the right way............ :carprock::bigsmile:

That's a great start, Jess. I know of some who waited much longer to catch their first mirror and goldfish. Congrats on your catches and thanks for joining CAG! :yourock: --Frank

I have yet to catch a mirror...... :(

yea i was shocked when i cought that and a gold fish all in the same year