Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

The Long Awaited 2013 Atc---Trash Thread

Ok, you guys and gals, been seeing an excess of TESTOSTERONE ( no excess of ESTROGEN yet but it happen ),on the ATC registration thread....so I though it was about time, a thread was created where you could do your CHEST BANGING .post-710-0-45823800-1350091887.gif...there are a few Women so far but I've not seen them get into the fray yet,(trust me, it WILL happen) so this will be an equal opportunity bash the other team thread, men or women,,,,,,,

.....with as many teams as we have registered, and as diverse as the anglers are I expect this to get lively..No disrespect, threats, or foul language, just some good ol' TRASH TALK

ok, to start off,let The Young Guns and the other michigan fellas show you how it is done at the ATC

So I spoke to the carp gods just the other day, and they told me that last years winners will encounter a tough time competing against the invasion of the northerners, but they would take it like a champ...error I mean X champs....muhahaha

ah yes,,,,it has started the annual ATC,,,post-710-0-74770500-1350122395_thumb.jpg,,, :jumpy::thewave: --what have I done???

SHAMEFUL ......

HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET ????? WHAT ARE YA WAITING 4 ???

You tell em Andy! They don't know who there messin with, I'm about to bring the thunder!

The trophy will stay in Texas... But only halfway, Ii do have a partner from there!

The Michigan hammer is coming to put on a pounding on you guys with out Andy's bait...well maybe a little of Andy's bait...

Ok, you guys and gals, been seeing an excess of TESTOSTERONE ( no excess of ESTROGEN yet but it happen ),on the ATC registration thread....so I though it was about time, a thread was created where you could do your CHEST BANKING .post-710-0-45823800-1350091887.gif...there are a few Women so far but I've not seen them get into the fray yet,(trust me, it WILL happen) so this will be an equal opportunity bash the other team thread, men or women,,,,,,,

.....with as many teams as we have registered, and as diverse as the anglers are I expect this to get lively..No disrespect, threats, or foul language, just some good ol' TRASH TALK

Hey mister ATC... We are in OCTOBER 2012... This is time to discuss the ongoing Discovery month and to start planning for the FFF 10th edition!!! Hold on your ATC horses a little bit!! ;-)

I KNOW JEROME,,,,, :sorry:

SENT YOU A pm

I KNOW JEROME,,,,, :sorry:

SENT YOU A pm

No big deal... You're just a Texan bully... LOL

(this is a trash talk thread after all, right?)

If you fellows want to keep the trophy out of the South OR the North, send funds to kram29@gothcha.net and I will keep Franklin home again this year. Don't forget to send funds as a gift.

man, would I love to see you and Franklin fish this,,,,,,,,what a hoot !!!

don't bring the 1st place trophy just send it to mine and my bro's house.do you want my adress now or later.

last year winners have just registered,,,,,,,,,

hey kids.........do you know that there will only be 25 teams registered????

Do you know that there are already 15 teams paid & registered???

do you realize that only leaves 10, ( the digits on 2 hands) slots available??

Willem got out a mass mailing today,,,,,that means everyone knows,,,,,,so...if you want to be with us,,,,

get after it NOW

sorry since I wrote this there is another team now only 9 left

You have it all wrong!! This year will be the first time a lady has her name on the trophy, and Carpalicious will back me up on that :toot: We aren't fooling around here, as my partner is coming out to do some pre ATC testing, which will put us way ahead of you poor Northern schmucks who will be shivering at home :worm: Sure to give us a big head start on taking the bacon home!! :icon_smoking:

You have it all wrong!! This year will be the first time a lady has her name on the trophy, and Carpalicious will back me up on that :toot: We aren't fooling around here, as my partner is coming out to do some pre ATC testing, which will put us way ahead of you poor Northern schmucks who will be shivering at home :worm: Sure to give us a big head start on taking the bacon home!! :icon_smoking:

Well if you need a head start, I suppose that's what you'll need! I don't want to hear any whining or crying when your plan doesn't work out though :)

Neil were you really talking about chest banking and women at the ATC? :D