Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

accordbw

Early Bird Sign Up Now For The Winter Toks Nov. 15Th-Feb 16Th

post-2370-0-34221500-1352851036.jpg

Winter TOKS Contest: November 15 - February 16, 2013SIGN IN to receive your WINTER TOKS Badge.(http://tiny.cc/ao3pnw). NOT A TOKS MEMBER? REGISTER TODAY(http://tiny.cc/rp3pnw) **NO FISH CAN BE SUBMITTED BEFORE NOVEMBER 15, 2012**North American Anglers can start submitting their captures November 15, 12:00am U.S. Eastern Time.Contest Rules(http://tiny.cc/1r3pnw)

I'm in!

I've basically blanked thru the past two competitions. One more and I'm struck out!

Trust me it happens to the best of us.

Hope you do better in this contest and I am sure the more favorable weather this time of year in Texas should give you some better days.Thanks for signing up and competing again!

I'm in!

I've basically blanked thru the past two competitions. One more and I'm struck out!

I'm in, Brian. Although unable to keep up with you big shooters from the east and the south, I always look forward to participating in Ken Keene's online TOKS Big 4 event. He is a class act who conducts an enjoyable and ever-growing contest. The partnership with CAG will make it even better! --Frank

toks_winter2013_fr_0914_111412.jpg

in..........as usual

Thank you for the continued support!

Hunting season is almost over so why not try and get some fishing in :yes:

Sounds great! Hope you do well and enjoy yourself.

I'm in, Brian. Although unable to keep up with you big shooters from the east and the south, I always look forward to participating in Ken Keene's online TOKS Big 4 event. He is a class act who conducts an enjoyable and ever-growing contest. The partnership with CAG will make it even better! --Frank

toks_winter2013_fr_0914_111412.jpg

Sounds great Frank! Just remember we started the points system as well so by adding 4 fish you get a good amount of points and then if you take down fish and add new ones you may be eligibile for busy points. We are working on that as we speak. Thanks for the support!

Frank ,Congratulations on the first to 40lb prize! Definately getting it done early for sure. Remember everyone the 1st to 80lb prize is still up for grabs!

Sounds great Frank! Just remember we started the points system as well so by adding 4 fish you get a good amount of points and then if you take down fish and add new ones you may be eligibile for busy points. We are working on that as we speak. Thanks for the support!

Yep. I'm well aware of that Brian. 10 of my 60 points are busy points. It's supposed to be in the mid-50's here in the Midwest in the next few days, so it's prime time to add some busy points. Fun contest. Thanks for your involvement with Ken's endeavors.

I'm also glad to see that more CAG members have signed up. The contest definitely helps the winter move along. Thanks, TOKS and CAG!--Frank

toks_frank_first_to_40_winter2013.jpg

Big congrats to Vali Pavaloaia who set a nice, high bar this weekend in the Winter2012/13 TOKS Big 4 online contest with a big 4 entry of 109-2, including the pictured 32-5. Well done, Vali! :yourock: --Frank

iTSua2.jpg

Thanks for posting this up Frank. He is definately getting the job done in Canada! Also Toks now has competitors in 24 countries and we just added the new Southwest Region.

Big congrats to Vali Pavaloaia who set a nice, high bar this weekend in the Winter2012/13 TOKS Big 4 online contest with a big 4 entry of 109-2, including the pictured 32-5. Well done, Vali! :yourock: --Frank

iTSua2.jpg

Thanks Frank , got luky with the weather ,they are still feeding .

Hats off and huge thanks to Mihai Aciu at K-1 Baits, Simon Stewart at Carp Kit International, and Camping Survival for their quick and courteous distribution of prizes I had the good fortune to win at the recently concluded TOKS Big 4 International Winter 2012-13 competition. Thanks, also, to Ken Keene at TOKS for putting all this together. The generosity of K-1, Carp Kit, Camping Survival and Mr. Keene is much appreciated :yourock: .--Dr. Frank Rink