Carp Anglers Group Forums

Cag Members Discount

MarshallB

Question

12 answers to this question

K1 does have a discount code....it's listed in the "members only" section of the forum. Sent you a PM with the code as this is the "public section" I assume this is why all the other companies require you to request the discount in the remarks section...then they can verify your membership before giving the discount.

As far as I know...only K1 has a published code and it is in the "Members Only" section instead of in this public section. I know some don't use a discount code as they want to "confirm" you're a member before giving it to you and too many people when members have access to codes and when they don't renew membership....they still have/use the code. I know I wouldn't publish a code...too many comers and goers over the years. Sounds harsh I guess...but....it's business.

Correct Bob.

They like to confirm if you're a member. Anybody can share a code.

Thus contacting them before you order give them a chance to confirm membership.

We can't hold vendors responsible if members forget to ask for their discount. :)

All the vendors that offer a discount can be found >>>>>HERE<<<<<<

Links also posted here : http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?showforum=266

post-5480-0-07363500-1355534923_thumb.pn

When you visit these pages it informs you to contact the vendors.