Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

bigbird

Summer 2014!

THIS POST IT TO LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL THAT THE FOLLOWING CLAIM HAS BEEN SET BY THE GA CREW OF THE CHATTAHOOCHEE CARP ANGLERS!!

god willing the crew will travel and meet up in mexico! yes i said MEXICO!! to fish with Mario Kok and his band of banditos in the summer 2014. exact date to be determined!

stay tuned.............................................................

Goodluck and come home safe. You do know its a Puff/pack free enviorment dont you?

horace.........i fiqured you will be a hard nut to crack. but....................between my union thugs and marios mexican mafia we can make it happen! LOL

horace.........i fiqured you will be a hard nut to crack. but....................between my union thugs and marios mexican mafia we can make it happen! LOL

Bird

I realize that being from well-north and (even weller-east) of the MDL I am only an honorary crew member but..........If I bring my CCA towel can I take Horace's slot?

Something tells me this is going to be a "You had to be there to believe it!" sort of event. :titanic:

Iain

p.s. You getting any fishing done down there in South Florida?

Guys, this will be one to remember for sure. Iain; you know you are always welcome here my friend. It's time for revenge. B)

That should be enough to convince anyone... :D

Bird

I realize that being from well-north and (even weller-east) of the MDL I am only an honorary crew member but..........If I bring my CCA towel can I take Horace's slot?

Something tells me this is going to be a "You had to be there to believe it!" sort of event. :titanic:

Iain

p.s. You getting any fishing done down there in South Florida?

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!

them Georgia boys want one of these babies...

On a serious note, wish you guys well, one day I will head that far south and fish in Mexico with Mario and the Mexican Mafia.

Edited by Bill Stoltz

sounds like a a good trip MY goal for 2014 is to fish in the ATC

Iain:

I'd be honored for you to have my spot but there is no way you are gonna take my dog. The Carp Hound stays with me :)

Posted · Hidden by Bill Stoltz, December 5, 2012 - baiting
Hidden by Bill Stoltz, December 5, 2012 - baiting

Mario, you mean that fish was NOT caught on a "puff"......?...it just cant be, dont you know thats THE big fish bait to be on? ?

On a serious note, wish you guys well, one day I will head that far south and fish in Mexico with Mario and the Mexican Mafia.

Looks like Puffology is the tuff nut to crack.

puffology in mexico? horace has become quite the professor of puffology

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Bill Stoltz, December 6, 2012 - personal
Hidden by Bill Stoltz, December 6, 2012 - personal

No need my friend, we now have mielie bom. :P

WOW.

Puffology is all about the pickup, and now " no need my friend, we now have mielie bom"? Someone please explain.

Edited by Bill Stoltz

Posted · Hidden by kentlakecarper, December 5, 2012 - reading what Bill hid
Hidden by kentlakecarper, December 5, 2012 - reading what Bill hid

Tom my friend, why don't you go and crap on your own topics ok? We don't really need you here. :blabla:

:blabla:

No problem, your doing a great job of it yourself. lol.

Edited by Bill Stoltz

Guys, this will be one to remember for sure. Iain; you know you are always welcome here my friend. It's time for revenge. B)

Venceremos!

I'll file it in the mental diary.

Horace, I would never dream of separating you and Max. However, it's probably best that you don't let on that they have birds (other than Big ones) South of the border. We don't want him jumping any trains, do we?

Iain