Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Stern

ATC----Extra Banquet tickets

Each team will receive a ticket for each member,,,,,,however extra tickets will cost and additional 20 bucks.....

I will need to get the total number of dinners to the hotel by the first week of February,,,,,so if you will require extra tickets, please chime in on this thread,,,,,,,

also if you're wanting an event shirt please go to this thread

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/topic/50375-mens-and-womens-2013-atc-event-shirts/

and let me know !

only a few short weeks till it all happens !

:jumpy:

Put me down for one extra ticket Neil or else the wife will kill me lol

need to have final numbers by no later than the 2nd week in feb..........let me onow on this thread

nudge,,,,,need to know bump, bump. bump

ALL BANQUET TICKETS HAVE BEEN ORDERED......THOSE WANTING EXTRA TICKETS CAN SEE ME AT THE CORN BOIL AND SETTLE UP........20 BUCKS EACH,,,,,,,,

THE DINNER IS:

CHICKEN ENCHILLADA PLATE, WITH SPANISH RICE, REFRIED BEANS, SALAD, TORTILLA CHIPS AND SALSA. CHEF'S SELECTION OF DE3SERT. ICED TEA, WATER, REGULAR AND DECAF COFFEE, OR HOT TEA........

I HAVE BEEN ASSURED THAT THIS WILL BE A LARGE HELPING........\

EACH MORNING OF THE EVENT, (FRIDAY AND SATURDAY), OUTSIDE OF THE AMPHITHEATER WHERE THE PEG DRAW WILL BE , THERE WILL BE: ASSORTED Pastries, bagels and muffins, buter and preserves, fresh coffee, hot chocolate, and a selection of Tazo hot teas......