Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

accordbw

How to register for the TOKS Big 4 and all other features!

Here is a video I made showing how to register for the TOKS Big 4 and all the features the site has to offer.

Brian--Are the TOKS seasonal contests still in existence? I noticed the TOKS Winter contest (Nov. 15-Feb. 16) was supposed to begin today, but there have been no notices to register and the usual list of those who are signed up is not on the TOKS website. Thanks.--Frank

I still have not heard back yet. Not sure what exactly is going on. I know he was looking to sell the site as he has started other projects. I was under the impression the contests would still be continuing but I can not get a hold of him.

I have sent him 2 emails as well 1 today and 1 2 days ago and havent heard anything either. :(

I was wondering why I haven't gotten any updates or notices. I haven't had time to fish with hunting season around so I haven't bothered to try and sign up for the latest contest. I sure hope the TOKS contests continue.

Looks like Ken got everything back in order with the contest. Appreciate everyone's patience. Still haven't heard from him but he must have got the emails.

Received the contest e-mail this morning and got out for a few hours to try my luck. Thanks, Ken and Brian for continuing the TOKS Big 4 experience.--Frank

Perhaps this is premature, but it appears as if the TOKS Big 4 site/contest is no longer running. Is there any official word about this?

Perhaps this is premature, but it appears as if the TOKS Big 4 site/contest is no longer running. Is there any official word about this?

Sadly I have not been able to contact Ken for a few months now. I know he was looking to sell the site and contest and not sure if he ever found a buyer for it. I know he wanted to pursue other ventures. Tried to contact him several times with no luck.. If I hear anything I will pass the word along.

You know, there is nothing wrong with us all continuing on with or own quarterly Big 4 style fun challenge here ? for me it was always the personal challenge moreso than some nice prize at the end :) and I am sure FJR can still get out on the morning of day 1 and catch his first to 40/80 each time - show us how it's all done :swimminfish:

You know, there is nothing wrong with us all continuing on with or own quarterly Big 4 style fun challenge here ? for me it was always the personal challenge moreso than some nice prize at the end :) and I am sure FJR can still get out on the morning of day 1 and catch his first to 40/80 each time - show us how it's all done :swimminfish:

:lol: Ken made a rule, John, that your couldn't win "First to 40/80" two TOKS contests in a row, but you are right that all these contests are more about the personal challenges than the prizes. --Frank