Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atxwheeler

FINAL PEG MAP

Do to the amount of construction on LBL the swims have been limited. I have cleared everything I could in the short time I got to spare. We have lost Penn. Tip and middle because they are putting in some kind of pipe in that area. It sucks but it is what it is. While everybody is at their swims waiting for the bite. Please feel free to clear some of it up.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205803302843329943660.0004b591944c2a1b7de8c&msa=0&ll=30.279277,-97.776529&spn=0.004345,0.008143

Thanks Mike for all your hard work and looking forward to another great ATC...............

great news.

way to go man,,,,what a guy,,,,,,,now everyone get ready,,,,,,make your bait, and let's do it to it !!

there will be directions to each peg from the hotel at the peg draw in your envelopes....you will be given headlights to spot the pegs, which will be done in luminescent letters........

You can clear any brush/bamboo you want to. But the trees cannot be touched. I have a machete in my kit for the ATC. Also rubberboots/waders would be a good idea. Along with some keepsacks just incase.