Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

drudaddyg

texas

Nice!

Brian would you ask Brendan (if he's with you) to check his CAG messages please?

Thx

good one Brian is that your first buff or do you guys catch them in Michigan also

ive been told that there are buffs here but ive not gotten one yet! but im fishing mostly inland lakes and rivers not the greatlakes thats where i think they are at!

ive been told that there are buffs here but ive not gotten one yet! but im fishing mostly inland lakes and rivers not the greatlakes thats where i think they are at!

Got mine on the detroit river

sounds like its going good down there! keep up the good work!

to all the michigan folks who went down there! you all put on one hell of a show! brendon and austin 1st placewow! brian and dad2nd place!the way your 2 teams fought for 1st place reminds me of lil andy(TREE) AND ME AT KENT LAKE!ANDY AND NIKKI IN 3RD PLACE!THE HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM WHO HAVE DONE MORE FOR MICHIGAN CARPERS THAN ANYONE ELES SO FAR! AND LIL ANDY AND THE BIG D IN 6TH PLACE! FOR GETTING 2 BAD PEGS YOU 2 PUT ON A SHOW THAT TRUE CARPERS WILL BE PROUD OF! AND IM PROUD TO CALL YOU ALL FRIENDS AND EXPERT CARPERS!

to all the michigan folks who went down there! you all put on one hell of a show! brendon and austin 1st placewow! brian and dad2nd place!the way your 2 teams fought for 1st place reminds me of lil andy(TREE) AND ME AT KENT LAKE!ANDY AND NIKKI IN 3RD PLACE!THE HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM WHO HAVE DONE MORE FOR MICHIGAN CARPERS THAN ANYONE ELES SO FAR! AND LIL ANDY AND THE BIG D IN 6TH PLACE! FOR GETTING 2 BAD PEGS YOU 2 PUT ON A SHOW THAT TRUE CARPERS WILL BE PROUD OF! AND IM PROUD TO CALL YOU ALL FRIENDS AND EXPERT CARPERS!

Thanks for the nice comments Dru, but My Dad and I ended up wining in the last hour or so and Austin and Brendan ended up in second place. It was one heck of a fight for 1st thats for sure, came right down to the wire! :):)

Brian and his dad got first. you guys are a great group of Anglers

Brian and his dad got first. you guys are a great group of Anglers

Thanks Christian! Cant wait to share the bank with you guys again!

you know you young kids gotta keep us old folks intune with all the new tips and tricks! weather we want to hear it or not!

Thanks Christian! Cant wait to share the bank with you guys again!

same here as well. you Michigan folks are great people

same here as well. you Michigan folks are great people

Hey, my bro Dennis told me he would be interested in partnering up with ya next year, if we don't wind up fishing together. It was brought up during conversation about how I liked your character and was bummed about your partner taking off and hoping next year that you would have a good partner, and Dennis said...chit I'll be his partner!

He lives in Northrich Hills around the Fort Worth Area...told me to pass his number onto ya if interested.

Great to see ya again,

Andy

sorry about that brian! didnt mean to downclass you! but if you must know andy sprinkle payed me to say that! hehehe! lol

sorry about that brian! didnt mean to downclass you! but if you must know andy sprinkle payed me to say that! hehehe! lol

Hahahaha