Jump to content
Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

Austin Weather-----For ATC participants

Recommended Posts

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Austin+TX+USTX0057:1:US

looks like it will be ok that is if you trust the weather guys/gals hope you Northerners don't get heat stroke :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching it the past couple days. Hopefully I don't get sunburnt like I did last year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And froze are ass off on the opening day... ;-)

Do you do all your carping standing up now? :P

I have had opening days of kids and grandkids baseball season that was more like football weather. Know what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Texas, if you don't like the weather,,,,wait a couple of hours, it will change,,,,,,,,crazy weather state

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

keeps changing it says 60% chance rain on Friday and 40% on Saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×