Carp Anglers Group Forums
Keith

2013 ATC odds now available

Check out the tongue in cheek ATC 2013 odds right here

http://www.austincarpangler.com/?p=1185

I like my odds Keith, i dont drink, so I'll leave that up to jim lol

Yeah thats what the rules state.

No pre-fishing in Town Lake from Sunday through the start of the event. Anyone seen not complying with this will disqualify his or her team from the competition and the entry fee will not be refunded. All participants are allowed to plumb and research the lake; this includes the use of SMART CASTS.

Yeah thats what the rules state.

No pre-fishing in Town Lake from Sunday through the start of the event. Anyone seen not complying with this will disqualify his or her team from the competition and the entry fee will not be refunded. All participants are allowed to plumb and research the lake; this includes the use of SMART CASTS.

Sunday was the last day you could have pre fish it.

Sunday was the last day to pre fish. as last years winners and few years in the running you guys should know its Sunday not Friday lmao

you guys have competition if pegs go anyones way its pretty much in the bag for anyone

Everyone traveling to the ATC please be careful on the roads. The MidWest is getting hit pretty hard with snow and ice right now. Leave early and take your time. May God bless you and keep you safe. Good luck!

Go Hoosier Carpers!