Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

accordbw

Spring Registration Open Now!

http://bigfourcarp.com/ It is that time again for the spring registration. We have a lot of great prizes to be won and also we do drawings just for registering as well. We have now added prizes for the points system for catching also so even if you are not in the top 5 slots you still have a great chance at winning with the points system for submitting fish in the tournament. Thanks for joining!

I always appreciate the opportunity to participate, no matter where I end up. Thanks, Ken, Brian, and all for the TOKS Big 4 experience. The badge is printed and the tackle is geared up for some early March fishing.--Frank

Best of luck Frank! It is always great to see you participate in every contest. We now have more prizes for the toks point system as well as an added bonus.

Badges printed (probably need to laminate them) and looking forwards to my first season in TOKS, getting out there the beginning of March and getting some fish on the bank!

John

Thanks for signing up John! I am sure you will have a fun time competing in the TOKS. Just remember by uploading fish of any size you gain points and become eligible for the chance to win more prizes.