Carp Anglers Group Forums
Willem (JD)

ATC 2013 Catches in color !

agreed andrew, but no dead Kormorants,,,,,,,,,,,we need you to fish it again !!!! :)

agreed andrew, but no dead Kormorants,,,,,,,,,,,we need you to fish it again !!!! :)

maybe one day we will return. i can't let taking out cormorants be my only act of known notoriety in texas. there is other stuff but luckily for me, you haven't seen me and my fishing buddies out on sixth street!

seriously though neil, I bombed so much groundbait in that spot trying to pull fish from the power station channel on the other side of the lake. it must of pulled in all the small pan fish in the area, which in turn meant i had about 200 cormorants diving over my spot. not even a noddy like me could miss one or two of them! have a video of me baiting up then cormorant hell somewhere!

nice one for putting on the event again. you did a great job last time my brother and I attended (apart from that 'comedian') and am sure this year was probably even better (you didn't book him again did you?!) . even though I wasn't there this time, all the great pics of the atc on the forum remind of what a great event it is, where you meet great friends both old and new, plus get to fish a fantastic venue too. how good is that?!!

Wow wat great caughtes great job to all.

That is Awesome Larry, and thanks again for the generosity!

Do you have anything for this one? LOL!

Il see what I can do.

Thanks for sharing. Some very nice pics