Carp Anglers Group Forums

Official 2013 CAG Carp Classic Announcement

Santiago

Hello everyone

After long and hard deliberation, I would officially like to announce that the 2013 CAG Carp Classic (CCC) will be held this year in Indianapolis, Indiana. Westside Bait and Tackle and Hoosier Carpers will be graciously hosting this years tournament and festivities and I know it will be one for the books! The dates will be September 27th, 2013 to September 28th, 2013, but stay tuned to thise space as Jim Donlan and company have pre-fishing and post-fishing events planned. For those of you not familiar, the venue will be the White River, which will definitely produce more fish than last years venue. In addition, fish up to high 20s were caught last year, so the chance of a big fish is there! The river provides a lot of anglers the opportunity to fish socially and still catch fish, which is an improvement over the harbor. Furthermore, there are quite a few hotels within a few miles of Westside Bait and Tackle, so accommodations should not be a problem. Jim Donlan will be in touch with the hotels to make sure they have rooms available for all CCC participants.

Westside Bait and Tackle has graciously offered to CAG the use of their amenities for the Corn Boil, Awards Ceremony, and Plenary Meeting. Stay tuned for updates on an itinerary of events, sponsors, and more! I hope to see everyone at this years CCC!