Carp Anglers Group Forums

CAG SUPPORT

Willem (JD)

Question

10 answers to this question

I would like to extend a hardy THANK YOU!!! to Willem. Without his patient help and forebarence in assisting me to first re-establish my account on the website and walking me through the Big 4 registration process.

Those of you who remember me will probably remember my INternet ILiteracy, and wordy opinionated posts.

Well thanks to Willem I'M BACK. THANK YOU AGAIIN WILLEM, TIGHT LINES. JB

I would like to extend a hardy THANK YOU!!! to Willem. Without his patient help and forebarence in assisting me to first re-establish my account on the website and walking me through the Big 4 registration process.Those of you who remember me will probably remember my INternet ILiteracy, and wordy opinionated posts.Well thanks to Willem I'M BACK. THANK YOU AGAIIN WILLEM, TIGHT LINES. JB

You're welcome Jerry

That's what I'm here for. I believe there's a solution for every problem and I'll make sure to find that solution :)

Thanks for all you do for CAG, Willem! :jumpy:

My wife still blames you for getting me into this carping thing. ;) I say thanks!!!! :hi501:

John

I didn't do anything. You crashed my session uninvited, grabbed my rods and started catching my fish.

Then you kept coming back and nothing I did kept you away.

I even tried inviting you to the worst fishing conditions, the FFF, with pouring rain and wind.

You just kept coming back.

If I ever meet your wife, that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)