Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

cubzzz

New Buffalo, Mi - 9 carp from 10 to 29 lbs

The harbor is full of nice carp - one 29 lbs and one 28lbs. We are using calf mana pack bait with tutie fruitie maze. The carp spawn has not started yet and the water is cool. The kids are having a great time and are not all hooked on carp fishing. The ages are 5 to 15 and they are looking forward to the rest of the week carp fishing.

Jeff

Great job, those are really nice fish good luck the rest of your session, I look foward to hearing your results!

Good job! Maybe I should have joined you at New Buffalo instead if driving up to Holland on Saturday- slow bite for me, unless you count the catfish!

Great work Jeff !

nice

The week of fishing was great we caught over 35 carp with one 29 lbs 3 at 28lbs one at 26 and one at 25.

All the kids in the family caught fish. Most of the big fish came on tutie fruite K1 largest size boilies but we caught them on K1 tutie fruite maze also. I am back in California and will go back to catching salmon until winter carp fishing. I want to thank Brid for all his great carp lessons.

Jeff

The week of fishing was great we caught over 35 carp with one 29 lbs 3 at 28lbs one at 26 and one at 25.

All the kids in the family caught fish. Most of the big fish came on tutie fruite K1 largest size boilies but we caught them on K1 tutie fruite maze also. I am back in California and will go back to catching salmon until winter carp fishing. I want to thank Brid for all his great carp lessons.

Jeff

Hey Jeff - I don't ever recall us not having a great time fishing together, or just discussing rigs/tackle/tactics!! Congrats on putting smiles on those faces,

Tight Lines,

Brid.

(get them salmon!)