Carp Anglers Group Forums

Stewards needed for August 24 and 25, 2013

Guest THE BIG WORM

Guest THE BIG WORM

Could use a few more experienced weigh stewards for a very fun amature event. We will be camping out and I will be ordering pizza we usually fish the Friday and saturday night for Carp and Catfish. Great situation for those wanting to promote local leagues they may be putting on or a local event, as a way to mutually promote carp fishing and tourism . Product manufacturers, re-sellers and dealers would need to be sponsors, and be approved by the promoter....ME! to market goods or services at the event.

As a favor for helping out I can offer up to 3 or 4 good stewards, each a brand new digital Rueben Heatin Scale (60#) for helping .

PM me here or at carpfishingnow@yahoo.com

You know I'm in!

Where's this being held?? Sounds fun and how much is it to join??

Guest THE BIG WORM

Where's this being held?? Sounds fun and how much is it to join??

Robert, If you want to help weigh fish.......that's free, but I think you want info on the actual derby. For hat thread click here....http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/topic/51846-official-2013-dixon-family-carp-derby-thread/

Otherwise......the scale for helping is a sure thing and we;d love the help/company! :)

Is camping right there @ the park??

• Jerome unlocked this topic