Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

RobertBradley

First of hopefully many JR carp tournaments. for Indiana.

Ok well im gonna see how this goes... Im gonna see on a Jr 6 hour tournament on White River across from the bait shop for any1 under 18. Tournament on the will be August 31st,2013 from 9:00 a.m. until 3pm with a 8:30 a.m. peg draw.

It will be a 3 rod event.

This is a catch and release, and based on a all species, total weight event, but carp will be the main target for this event but all species will count for all weight.You must register on indiana carp talk thread or or contact me to have me ad u as i posted this on my facebook page as well as posting here to try to get more to attend,or message me on here for others that would like to attend as well by Saturday, August 17th, 2013 to participate. You will not be requied to be a cag memeber so any JR carper can attend... If there is fewer then 8 anglers signed up by this date,i will drop this event. More info will be posted soon beginning of next week with the entree frees & more info.

Thanks Robert

Ok due to a conflict with a team tournament date,I think this date is available. So will try for this date. Sorry for any conflicts or confusion. I couldn't delete the upper half or couldn't edit it like I could with our form so had to do it this way.

So here's the info once again....

Ok well im gonna see how this goes... Im gonna see on a Jr 6 hour tournament on White River across from the bait shop for any1 under 18. Tournament on the will be August 24,2013 from 9:00 a.m. until 3pm with a 8:30 a.m. peg draw.

It will be a 3 rod event.

This is a catch and release, and based on a all species, total weight event, but carp will be the main target for this event but all species will count for all weight.You must register on indiana carp talk thread or or contact me to have me ad u as i posted this on my facebook page as well as posting here to try to get more to attend,or message me on here for others that would like to attend as well by monday, August 12th, 2013 to participate. You will not be requied to be a cag memeber so any JR carper can attend... If there is fewer then 8 anglers signed up by this date,i will drop this event. More info will be posted soon beginning of next week with the entree frees & more info.

Thanks Robert

Larry Kirchner's Dixon Family Carp Derby is scheduled for August 24-25. It draws lots of kids. However, there may be few, if any, conflicts, because the events are 275 miles from each other. Best of luck with both events. --Frank

Awesome nice of you guys to put somethung on

Oh yeah I forgot about that event frank. Jst so love seeing the kids get involved it is the enjoy of fishing to have them join.. :) As they say the youth are our future.. I had this planned a week later but it inner feared with the team tournment and there wasnt really a gd date in september and wanted to try this before it got to cold that way if it went well I maybe able to squeeze a couple in this yr..