Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

kentlakecarper

Thank You Jerome & welcome aboard Frank Rink

Hello All,

On behalf of all CAG members the BOD would like to share a very huge THANK YOU to Jerome for having organized the FFF for the past 10 years. He did a tremendous job, please share with us in thanking Jerome for all he has done with the FFF over the years and wish him well with taking his family on a much earned vacation during the Holiday season!

Here was Jerome's announcement earlier this month in case you missed it:

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/topic/52284-first-fishing-folly-thats-all-folks/

Jerome asked if there was anyone crazy enough to continue on with the FFF and guess what? Even though he is not crazy, Mr. Frank Rink has stepped to the plate and provided a very well written Proposal to continue on with the FFF 2014.

Please help in congratulating Frank for stepping up and organizing the next FFF!!

Congrats and thank you Frank!

Full details, sign ups, and everything 2014 FFF coming soon.

Tight lines,

Andy

Guest RebelCarp

Thank you Jerome for all you did in the past for the cag and the FFF.

Also thank you Frank for stepping up. I was disappointed that there was going to be a chance of no FFF.

Now its still on. Looking forward to January 1st :snowballtotheface:

Thank you Jerome,,,,,,,was fun freezing my ARSE OFF all those years,,,,,,and thank Frank, you've got some pretty big shoes to fill, but with a little help you can do it !

Jerome, many thanks. My wife still thinks we are crazy. Looking forward to Frank at the helm, or should I say, the net. Like Neil said, can't wait to freeze my posterior off!

Thank you Jerome for all you did in the past for the cag and the FFF.

Also thank you Frank for stepping up. I was disappointed that there was going to be a chance of no FFF.

Now its still on. Looking forward to January 1st :snowballtotheface:

Thanks Jerome Has it really been ten years ? how time flies. Ive always enjoyed The fff and thanks frank for steppin up.

Just to set the record straight, we did have our 10th edition of the FFF last year (yup, time flies), but I only organized 8 of them, as I took another break (yes, slacker, I know)... Mark (Gefilta) did one year, and Louis another. Many thanks to them for keeping the event alive.

And a really big thank to Frank Rink for jumping in so enthusiastically (the fool! :P) to run the event. This all seems very nicely organized already, call me impressed. :thewave:

Good luck to all freezing our butts on Jan 1st... I will probably stay warm this year, but my thoughts will definitely be with you crazy frozen anglers.

====

PS for Frank: don't hesitate to contact me with logistical questions, ideas, etc. Although you seem well under way on your own. I'll send you my Excel sheet to compute all the stats, this should be handy. Please e-mail me at <jmoisand@gmail.com>.

Just to set the record straight, we did have our 10th edition of the FFF last year (yup, time flies), but I only organized 8 of them, as I took another break (yes, slacker, I know)... Mark (Gefilta) did one year, and Louis another. Many thanks to them for keeping the event alive.

And a really big thank to Frank Rink for jumping in so enthusiastically (the fool! :P) to run the event. This all seems very nicely organized already, call me impressed. :thewave:

Good luck to all freezing our butts on Jan 1st... I will probably stay warm this year, but my thoughts will definitely be with you crazy frozen anglers.

====

PS for Frank: don't hesitate to contact me with logistical questions, ideas, etc. Although you seem well under way on your own. I'll send you my Excel sheet to compute all the stats, this should be handy. Please e-mail me at <jmoisand@gmail.com>.

Thanks, again, Jerome, for your past service and your generous offer. I already have a spreadsheet used for my Joliet/Chicago-area tournaments, but I would certainly be interested in taking a look. Thanks (fkrink@comcast.net). --Frank