Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

kentlakecarper

Recommitment as 2014 CAG State Chair sign up thread

Hello State Chairs,

Please confirm that you would like to continue on with your State Chair Duties and Requirements for the 2014 year.

Please provide your answer with full name and the State you represent.

Thank you for your continued commitment to CAG and your fellow members.

Tight lines,

Andy Sprinkle

CAG President

I would like to continue on as the state chairman of Idaho. I hope to spend a lot more time on the banks this year and hope to add some more members here. Any CAG member can feel free to contact me about fishing here in Idaho and I will be more than happy to do anything I can to assist them with a successful trip. I am always looking for an excuse to fish Blackfoot too in case you're looking for company.

Good luck to all in the upcoming season

Chris Bell

Still searching for those other active carp fishermen in Colorado, found a couple, working on getting them into CAG - John Finney

As Ohio is minus a state chair at present , I will be actively acting as the interim chair. Should no one step up I will, if acceptable to the other Ohio members, be soliciting the BOD for the assignment. CAG is alive and well in Ohio and looking forward to 2014.

Count me in here in RI. Been doing this for a long time and enjoy it. Carp fishing is really growing here in RI due to our RICAG group. Also, met some very good people along the way.

Posted · Hidden by Slimy, April 24, 2014 - Member request
Hidden by Slimy, April 24, 2014 - Member request

If no one step up here in Michigan to become state chair. I would like to try to do much more then i did last year.

CT will be getting full support again from myself. Look forward to working with Ed Wagner and other NE regional states to promote CAG and carp fishing.

Looks like we're not losing anyone. Know to get some states represented Any questions feel free to call Ed Wagner Chairman director CAG 607 326 6296 Thanks All and good work as always !!!!!!!

I'm still in with partner Iain Sorrell , lots going on in Connecticut this year.