Carp Anglers Group Forums

Forum Friends

Todd Richer_7193

Question

Being new to this forum (any forum) and never having been on Facebook, Im confused on how the forum friends thing works. How does one obtain friends? Why does one obtain friends? How well does one need to know another before the friend request?? Whats proper etiquette? Seriously, Im clueless.

Friendless

0 answers to this question

Some do use this option! I use it to keep track of those I fish with or talk to a lot or people I consider my "friends". This function allows me to find them quick to shoot off a PM, see when they have been on if I'm looking for them for one reason or another.

If you are not on my list doesn't mean your not my friend its just that I probably don't interact with you a lot. I find it a useful function for keeping track of my friends! :)

Some do use this option! I use it to keep track of those I fish with or talk to a lot or people I consider my "friends". This function allows me to find them quick to shoot off a PM, see when they have been on if I'm looking for them for one reason or another.

If you are not on my list doesn't mean your not my friend its just that I probably don't interact with you a lot. I find it a useful function for keeping track of my friends! :)

Very good explanation of those that use the function :)

Thank you all for the responses and advice. You all seem like a great group of guys and I look forward to conversing with you all. They say one can never have too many friends!

Thx

Todd

P. S. Im looking for some friends to help me move this weekend. Preferably friends with trucks. Ha Ha Just kidding.