5 replies to this topic

#1 Willem (JD)

Willem (JD)

"Veni, Vidi, Victus Sum"

• Admin
  • 4,266 posts
  • Who Referred you?:Google :)

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

Anybody have some good pictures that show the NGT Rod Holdall up close with all the pockets and insides?

willem@carpanglersgroup.com

bug.gifbug.gifbug.gifbug.gif

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a PAYING CAG member just like any other paying member in this club. Please don't pull that "BOD so you think this or that" on me.

I'm a CAG member FIRST (Webmaster 2nd and BOD member last) and that give me just as much right as YOU to speak my mind about ANYTHING club related.

So if you don't LIKE what I've got to say, don't use the age old lame "You think you can say what you want because you're on the BOD".

I say what I want because I'm "ME", I say what I want because it's my right as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to speak my mind FREELY.

If I don't agree with you, get over it and move on. My main function is to maintain everything CAG WEB Related, NOT to kiss your butt and agree with you, nor to say stuff just so I don't hurt your feelings.

So please keep in mind that if you choose to ask for an opinion or say something I don't agree with, I will speak my mind as a PAYING CAG MEMBER.

#2 FiSherwood

FiSherwood

I fish for everything

• CAG Member
  • 2,239 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, family, canoeing, kayaking, soccer, reading
  • Who Referred you?:NA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

I would guess David does, or could get some... ;-)

Brian Sherwood

PBs:

Common Carp: 33-6  

Mirror Carp: 16-2

White Amur: 31-3  

SM Buffalo: 31-6

BM Buffalo: ??

Koi: ??

My photo lifelist: (I've caught many others, but don't have photos of them...)

Treat the Earth well; it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.

#3 Willem (JD)

Willem (JD)

"Veni, Vidi, Victus Sum"

• Admin
  • 4,266 posts
  • Who Referred you?:Google :)

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

I saw somebody said they purchased one

willem@carpanglersgroup.com

bug.gifbug.gifbug.gifbug.gif

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a PAYING CAG member just like any other paying member in this club. Please don't pull that "BOD so you think this or that" on me.

I'm a CAG member FIRST (Webmaster 2nd and BOD member last) and that give me just as much right as YOU to speak my mind about ANYTHING club related.

So if you don't LIKE what I've got to say, don't use the age old lame "You think you can say what you want because you're on the BOD".

I say what I want because I'm "ME", I say what I want because it's my right as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to speak my mind FREELY.

If I don't agree with you, get over it and move on. My main function is to maintain everything CAG WEB Related, NOT to kiss your butt and agree with you, nor to say stuff just so I don't hurt your feelings.

So please keep in mind that if you choose to ask for an opinion or say something I don't agree with, I will speak my mind as a PAYING CAG MEMBER.

#4 CHIBIGTEE

CHIBIGTEE

Obsessed Carper

• State Chair
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:extreme carp fishing, throwing darts, amateur ghost hunter

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

Just p/u an Avid Carp hold-all "transit". Quality with REAL zippers. Just my 2 cents. later

#5 Darren Calver

Darren Calver

Uber Poster

• CAG Member
  • 304 posts
  • Who Referred you?:Paul Pezzela and Dan Ramir

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:26 AM

Haven't seen the NGT so can't offer a review. Agree with Tracey- Avid is quality. I'm looking at either Nash Apache or Avid. Did consider a Fox Royale, but Fox have the worst zips in the industry so that idea was shelved!

WCB%20Logo%20GIF.gif

2014 First Fish Folly "Big Fish" award.

2014 Wooden Shoe Carp Championship "Big Fish" winner.

#6 SoCalCarper

SoCalCarper

Carping When Possible

• CAG Member
  • 2,318 posts
  • Interests:Carp fishing, Call Of Duty, imports,fast cars, WINGS, HONDA
  • Who Referred you?:No One

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

I love mine just does not have a Back bone pvc I think that's what it's called. When I get a chance I'll post
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->Just Fishing
History repeats itself opportunities do not! -E40

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users