Carp Anglers Group Forums
(IL) Bill Hodge

4th Annual Miller Park Spring Fling

It is once again time for the 4th Annual Miller Park Spring Fling. The event will run from Noon April 25th thru Noon April 27th. Bankside cookout Saturday afternoon. We will be chumming 4 days prior to the event. If you are planning on attending the event please let me know so I can chum the number of swims. If you want a special area of the lake chummed just let me know. Fish-On Bill

Wish I could make it! I'll try to be there for next year.

I know someone from Chicago who would like to attend this event to meet some of you in that area. Is there an address that would help them find the location?

Is there an event page somewhere that I can refer them to?

1020 S Morris Ave

Bloomington, IL 61701

that's the address to the pavilion which will put you right where they'll be fishing

If you are planning on attending let me know. Chumming starts in the morning. That way I will chum enough swims for everyone. If you want a special area chummed I can do that also. Fish-On Bill

Extended forecast Friday partly sunny 68/39, Saturday sunny 53/35 and Sunday sunny 56/39. It is going to be a great weekend. Two five gallon buckets of maze cooked up. Come and fish Miller Park home of CAG state record of 42 lbs. 4 ozs. Fish-On Bill

Extended forecast Friday partly sunny 68/39, Saturday sunny 53/35 and Sunday sunny 56/39. It is going to be a great weekend. Two five gallon buckets of maze cooked up. Come and fish Miller Park home of CAG state record of 42 lbs. 4 ozs. Fish-On Bill

post-210-0-29557300-1398070765_thumb.jpg

Where do I find the details of how the fishin worked out Bill?

Hope it was a good one. :)