Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Hawkeye

ROLL CALL! Salinda social sign up

Post up here if you plan to attend the upcoming social at Lake Salinda in Salem on April 12th. There will be a plaque made for the Cag member who catches the biggest fish between 8am-6pm. I plan on bringing my grill and will have hotdogs and brats for everyone, if anyone else would like to bring anything to share post up here. I know some people plan on arriving the night before and that is great but lets all be courteous to one another, nobody likes a bank hog. Anyone is welcome to attend, and if any of you are interested in becoming a CAG member April is a membership drive month featuring lowered dues of only $10, I will have more info available on request.

I will be there and yes probably bivvy up the night before. I' do some baiting the day before for everyone. and also bring some drinks and other food. Dot plans on being there also. Did my first session there yesterday caught a 19, a 17 and a 7 pounder. in a late afternoon session. Let me know what areas you want baited

I will be there and yes probably bivvy up the night before. I' do some baiting the day before for everyone. and also bring some drinks and other food. Dot plans on being there also. Did my first session there yesterday caught a 19, a 17 and a 7 pounder. in a late afternoon session. Let me know what areas you want baited

Hey Dick, I saw the pics from your session, looked like great fish. I appreciate the offer but I don't think prebaiting will be necessary, it's to tough to determine ahead of time where everyone is going to want to fish. I would hate for you to waste bait on a swim no one fishes, or have so many people show up that some have baited swims and some don't. Can't wait to see you down there! I really hope weather cooperates

Awesome Rick! Look forward to seeing you and Denice there. So far there are 10 anglers including myself planning on going, still plenty of bank space left to go around.

Only a few more days till the social, so far we have 12 anglers signed up and another 4-5 that have said the plan to go. I am expecting it to be a great time!

Here's to sunny weather! Really enjoyed my time spent on that lake a few years back.