Carp Anglers Group Forums
Brad

CAG May Big 4 - Trashtalk

If it isn't questions pertaining to the event or signup, this is the thread for it.

Here is where you can call your win ahead of time, or claim puff over boilie big fish superiority or maybe the other way around.

We also have Zatesta going for the all koi big 4. Maybe I will step in and try to find a day to catch 4 koi to top him?

Bring it on!!!

Catching from the pond in your buddies back yard is kinda cheating btw :)

Edited by Zatesta

Oh and they'll be on boilies cause only big carp eat those ;)

Guest RebelCarp

Oh and they'll be on boilies cause only big carp eat those ;)

I agree leave the organic cereal for the vegans

I have confirmed there are at least 4 separate koi in the lake I've been fishing. The game is on come May.

Edited by Zatesta

Pumped to be participating again this year...

Time to see if I can get in the top 5 again... Only done this twice a few years back and pulled 4th and 3rd...

Gotta see if I'm able to put the walleye rods down long enough to bank some fat carp...

I have confirmed there are at least 4 separate koi in the lake I've been fishing. The game is on come May.

Haha, they do not reside in a friends backyard for me. However, for me to catch 4 I would probably have to fish a full month there since they reject me on the regular the times I have went.

The game is on!

Guest RebelCarp

My goal for this May is 150 or 1 50.

My goal is 4 40s at 160 :)

I got my particles soaking now. Baiting swims on monday. Cant wait to test out my dual jet burner with a huge pot. My plan is to cook 240lbs worth in 90 minutes.

My goal is 4 40s at 160 :)

I got my particles soaking now. Baiting swims on monday. Cant wait to test out my dual jet burner with a huge pot. My plan is to cook 240lbs worth in 90 minutes.

I've been baiting for a few days. Looking forward to seeing what we pull out this may.

Guest RebelCarp

I've been baiting for a few days. Looking forward to seeing what we pull out this may.

Good luck. If pa gets the rain they are calling for I may be fishing lakes until mid may :(

For the actual Big 4, not the koi part with Zach, I will have to make hay fast the upcoming weekend. Tennessee carp will spawn real soon!

I've entered a petition to ban Koi from the event ;)

I've entered a petition to ban Koi from the event ;)

Neil, does Willem know you are posting under his account?

Besides, Zach can talk all the trash he wants. I see he's not registered on the leaderboard so all he's getting in is TrashTalk ;)

You can't win, even with 4 x 100 LB Mirror Fan Tail Koi if you're not on the board.............

:titanic::jumpy::icon_smoking::yes::icon_smoking::jumpy::titanic:

my goal this yr is to actually post ,last yr did'nt even post. :glare::swimminfish:

Just waiting till the last minute so I can have problems that you have to fix ;)

I'm just waiting on Willem to give GPS coordinates to the best big carp lake. I'm sure it will be in Egypt (thanks, by the way) I got really confused while reading the forum to find the location at hominy. :)

I'm just waiting on Willem to give GPS coordinates to the best big carp lake. I'm sure it will be in Egypt (thanks, by the way) I got really confused while reading the forum to find the location at hominy. :)

You must NEVER take any advice or directions I give Dr. Stern.

Well here's your problem. Willem doesn't actually go fishing. He sits at random restaurants and has one beer sometimes only half a beer and talks a good game. Now there's not many people if rather get in a firefight with but I'd rather take carp advice from a bass fisherman!!

:cheers:

Pack out your trash! Make the banks cleaner than you found them! :icon_smoking: