Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Just a few more weeks to go! August 9th on Pike Lake in Warsaw, Indiana. Any and all donations welcome...nothing too small. No money spots paid as all monies(donations, entries, raffles, food) go towards autisum. Top 3 weight spots and big fish win donated gifts. All others donations given by raffles through the day.post-436-0-77456000-1405942909.jpgpost-436-0-19485700-1405942939.png

Sponsors on board so far..

Westside Bait

World Classic baits

BFS, Bank Fishing Systems

K-1 Baits

Sunscreen Printing

Warsaw city parks depth

Billy Dehaven, Indy paylakes

Bobby n Joy Hubbard, Hubbard's South Lakes

Mr.and Mrs. Raker

Thank you all so much!

Great stuff Rick, wish I could make it. Any way to make a contribution via PayPal?

I be getting with you Bob, thanks!

Shawn it will be good to see you again, haven't shared bank in...dang can't even remember? 2000..0 something. Lol

Thanks Brad!

Adding another sponsor to the list, one in witch itself will make you wanna join in on the fun! One of Larry Kerchner's famous 5 gal mystery content buckets. Thank Larry!

Hey Rick! It's been quite some time. I think the last time may have been the CCC where you kicked my butt for kicking yours at Salinda :party0012icon: Anyways, do you have a posting somehwere on how you are going to run your tournament? Just curious! :)

I think we're going to keep it pretty simple as only donated prizes will be presented to 1st,2nd and 3rd total weight. Also the one single big fish will be given a donated prize. All four spots will also come with a trophy. Since there will be no cash prizes there also will be no peg draw. I will set up pegs, but no draw. We do expect a few to quite a bit of the kids and parents at the venue walking around and we are encouraging the anglers to Pass the Rod off to the kids or parents and just let him play the fish...if you feel comfortable with it. outside of that the basic rules for any cag related tournaments... proper care, single hook..ect, ect. Have any questions pls ask, not trying to make this complicated. More for the kid and just to have fun.

Sounds good! Looking forward to it!

Adding another sponsor to the list... BIG thanks to Matt Lotzo from a donation of 3 custom hangers and a glow in the dark boilie needle. Thanks Matt!