Carp Anglers Group Forums

Been ordering lots of stuff from BCT. Great customer service and fast shipping. I even have a special order coming from them. They can get everything. I ordered the whole nash scope range. want to condense my tackle. Great vendor guys. love it!

I will take pictures and do a review. whats nice about the scope 3 rod hold all, is that, you can put your bait, tackle, rods, net, in one bag. no need to be carrying a million things on your back and hands. landing mat that I have just rests on top of the bag, and I will only need to carry a bucket or two to mix my bait and spod. Im curious to see how the 3.5lb rods handle a method feeder. pva not really worried as I use mesh.

just waiting on dave to give me a call to say my stuff has arrived. should be any day. All the vendors on here are great. I have dealt with most of them and always had great service. At times they don't have what I need so I shop at Thetacklebox in the uk. The stuff arrives at my door in like 3 days. And that's coming from the uk.

• 2 weeks later...

Fins-UP for sure. Order processing and Delivery speed, 11 out of 10.

Had a large order from BCT - ended up going with a basic ground delivery due to weight and my limited budget. The order was turned around and processed within a business day and out for delivery. Amazingly the BCT FedEx "Donkey" turned up this morning, 48 hours after it was shipped. Fast turnaround, excellent service and support. In disbelief I even had to double check this was Fedex ground, and not Fedex-priority etc. It was simply ground.

Yes, all of our US vendors are great. i honestly, see little reason to venture overseas - not worth it, imho, to save a few pennies - i'd rather support our local business and those whom have supported CAG over the years in such a huge way.

Edited by JohnFinney

Well I got my toys today. Nash scope products and some other goodies. I am officially broke lol. I will try to post up pics ASAP. I was in the emergency room today for my lower back. So I was not able to take pics or really look over the goods

• 2 weeks later...

Fins-UP for sure. Order processing and Delivery speed, 11 out of 10.

Had a large order from BCT - ended up going with a basic ground delivery due to weight and my limited budget. The order was turned around and processed within a business day and out for delivery. Amazingly the BCT FedEx "Donkey" turned up this morning, 48 hours after it was shipped. Fast turnaround, excellent service and support. In disbelief I even had to double check this was Fedex ground, and not Fedex-priority etc. It was simply ground.

Yes, all of our US vendors are great. i honestly, see little reason to venture overseas - not worth it, imho, to save a few pennies - i'd rather support our local business and those whom have supported CAG over the years in such a huge way.

"Like" :Banana:

Hey- any review on those rods?

I have not fished them yet. With my bad back I can't fish. They seem really nice though. Strong and very light. The line guides they say are very strong but look fragile. Not a fan of that part. All in all it's going to be a life savor for me. Condensed gear is my goal this year. I need to able to haul my gear with no cart or barrow. Bait, my bag, rods, everything.