Carp Anglers Group Forums
kenneth taylor

anyone from texas

i'm from south texas looking to get with someone from around the san antonio area that would not mind a tag along to watch them fish so I can learn more have caught carp with canned corn ultra lite but nothing more then small ones would reall like to learn the rivers down here no one fishes for carp of buffalo

I live in Carrizo springs down here no one fishes for carp or buffalo id like any help I can get or if someone wants to drive down here and look things over id be happy to show yall around

There's quite o few carpers in Texas but I don't know of any that far south. Austin area has a lot. Look up Austin carp anglers. They have a website that might be able to help you.

If I lived that close I would be there every other weekend. Lady bird lake, Emma long, decker lake. I've broken my pb every time I've traveled there to fish. Gone twice traveling from northern Illinois.

It's great fishing here in centex. where you are located I know of 1 maybe 2 carpers (San antonio) which is a drive still for you but if you make it that far might as well drive 45 more min defiantly worth it

Neil and I are having a little fish-in near Waco this weekend. Several people will be there. Place is loaded with nice buffs. PM me if you're interested. I know it would be a long drive, but just thought I'd offer. A lot of experienced people will be there that would love to teach a newcomer.

Neil and I are having a little fish-in near Waco this weekend. Several people will be there. Place is loaded with nice buffs. PM me if you're interested. I know it would be a long drive, but just thought I'd offer. A lot of experienced people will be there that would love to teach a newcomer.

Great bunch of carpers in Texas!