Carp Anglers Group Forums

NACA Q3 - Now Available

Brookesy

A few days earlier than advertised, the NACA Q3 is now available for viewing or download.

Here's a link if you can't find it:

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/forum/322-naca-2014-q3/

We have lots of CAG Club News, Members contributions and specific articles on fall fishing and feeding approaches. Hopefully, there's something interesting for all of you. This is just the start as we have several other new sections coming in future editions.

ENJOY :)

Dean, I think you did a really great job putting this together. Enjoyed the look and feel of the magazine and of course all of the articles. Looking forward to reading them this weekend and looking forward to future issues.

Another quality issue!

Enjoyed/learned from all of the articles, particularly Frank's, Brian's, and Ian's. I had read Dean's before and it is still just as good! ;-)

Well done!

Thanks, I included the boilie article as the last 2 sections are unpublished and I wanted to save them for NACA. They wouldn't have made sense without first publishing the first segment. Glad you like the other articles.