Carp Anglers Group Forums

NACA Q4 - Member Contributions

Brookesy

Now that NACA Q3 is live and available for viewing I can concentrate on the next edition!

Thanks for all the comments regarding Q3, I hope everyone enjoys it and hopefully it's only the start. As you will have noticed we are including lots of CAG news and content and with this in mind I would like to ask members to keep on submitting articles, catch pictures and scenic shots.

The theme for Q4 will be 'Winter Tactics and Approaches' so please send in any interesting winter pictures, scenic shots or articles for consideration. You can send all pictures and articles to:

naca@carpanglersgroup.com

I already have one excellent member article so please keep them coming.

Thanks,

Dean

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update on Q4. I have some excellent content and several articles from CAG Members but hardly any catch reports or scenic shots.

With that in mind, please forward me any 'Winter Shots', scenic or otherwise you would like to have considered for the magazine. I'd like to keep NACA member orientated and highlight some of your own pictures.

All submissions can be emailed to naca@carpanglersgroup.com

I will be collating all materials in the next 2 weeks so please send them before December 23rd to be included. Q4 is scheduled to come out in January, just in time for some winter reading!

Thanks in advance for any contributions.