Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

AF Bob

2015 Seaway 6 Pack Throw Down

Please don't forget to get your $100.00 deposit in NLT Mar 1, 2015. We have team waiting on the Back-up list.

Send check or money order to

Bob Giordano

668 Ruddy Rd

Chase Mills, NY, 13621

Make payable to Bob Giordano

Couldn't get a partner.

Well come visit or Marshal

Maybe consider being a Marshall. What are the duties?

"What's in your bucket?" M8

Rice and ketchup for sure in the summer months! Havent you read the rule book?? You'll be lost up there without it!

You have been paying attention, Mark. The Pack 102 (Proper Pack and Water Temps) I have an A.S. in the Puffology, under the tutorship of the one and only Professor. :pcorn: Working on my Bachelors Degree. Hope to one day, have my PHD in "Pack and Puff". B)

mr big doesn't like the st Lawrence though. to big, windy and too bigger cast. not only that but the puffs get washed off the hook before the fish get to them.... no matter how good the breakfast cereal!

bob

just want to check something in the rules regards no fishing lines... maybe its lost in across the pond carp jargon?!!!

can you use fishing line to pre bait a swim ie spod/method blaster? if so, can you cast a marker float out to aim the spod/method blaster at? it say's no pluming till 5.30 but what is the point of putting bait in the day before if you don't know where your putting it? I can deal with whatever way but please let me know as it might alter what I bring for bait!

cheers

andrew

mr big doesn't like the st Lawrence though. to big, windy and too bigger cast. not only that but the puffs get washed off the hook before the fish get to them.... no matter how good the breakfast cereal!

Hmmmm All the fish caught in this report.....http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49118-st-lawrence-jr-tourney-report/

Were caught... "On The Puff!" :rolleyes:

bob

just want to check something in the rules regards no fishing lines... maybe its lost in across the pond carp jargon?!!!

can you use fishing line to pre bait a swim ie spod/method blaster? if so, can you cast a marker float out to aim the spod/method blaster at? it say's no pluming till 5.30 but what is the point of putting bait in the day before if you don't know where your putting it? I can deal with whatever way but please let me know as it might alter what I bring for bait!

cheers

Andrew

Please see rule change # 3

In order to make pre-baiting easier please see rule change #3 on our webpage

Please keep in mind that all pegs sites will be slightly pre-baited by boat on Tues and Wed. We will be using soaked cracked corn. We will pre bait 30 yards off shore.

You can be in bed by 9:00 PM. :LiesSign::bigsmile:

Looks like a great event with some stellar teams! Good luck to all.

Will participate as a Marshall.

You guys in my section will just have to send your runners to come and wake me up on my new bedchair. LOL

post-8583-0-52962500-1420685368.jpg

Haven't received the official rules yet.

May become a bidding war. LOL

Bob -- you still have my $100 deposit check from last year...

No All checks and money from last year were used at the event