Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

BobWhite

First year dedicated to carpin Thank You

2014 was the first year I targeted carp on a regular basis thanks in large part to the great people I have meet. From the first fish in Iain and Jerome made contact and invited me to fish with them they were also willing to teach me tips and tricks show me some of there spots. Then I started fishing with Todd a lot during the summer and thou we didn't catch much it was always a fun time. I didn't get a chance to fish with Dave much but the last RI Fish in we sure showed what some dedication will do.I also meet lots of others at fish ins and the Yankee Challenge heres to fishing with you all in 2015 and maybe meeting a few new people too.

Thanks to all involved in CAG 2015 should be a great year.

Bob,

For a first year CAG carper you have had a great year with some very impressive fish. And, I want to thank you for being a very loyal RI member. We're very happy you are in our group. I see big things happening for you in 2015!

Dave

This is a very nice post, Bob, thank you. You are impressively dedicated. And a great (fishing) future awaits for those dedicated enough...

Bob, After that impressive, solo, overnight session during the FFF, I am quite sure no one will ever question your dedication to carp fishing and CAG. Im sure the coming year will bring you many rewards.

Todd

Glad you had a great first year and things will keep getting better and better as time goes on.

Carp fishing is beautiful. Carp anglers are just friendlier and we all click. I just wish I can do more to spread this sport on Long Island and push catch and release.