Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

OK you Sorry ARSES

Got a call from Keith last night, we talked a little bit abou this event that the AUSTIN BOYS are doing, and after running 8 of these things, I decided it was time to WIN ONE ,,,,so I called my fishing buddy Carl, and after about 2 seconds he said YES,,,,,so we're coming to Austin for the ATC and have every intention winning,,,,,,,reservations at the hotel have been made, reservations for the event have been made, permission form the brides given, my patients will just have to tough it out on Friday, my receptionise is happy as she will be paid for a day and a half that she doesn"t work, and I already ordered our winning trophy :)

So let the fun begin !!!! trash us if you can,,,,, I still haven't made up my mind if I need 2 or 3 rods to whip yer arses :)

BRING IT ON BUBBA

Neil, did you recently move to Colorado ? as i'm sure you've been smoking something ! :icon_smoking:

Tight-Lines and all the best !

John

my plan is to get everyone chit faced and then just waltz away with the trophy :)

It's ours all ours ,,,,final destination WEATHERFORD TEXASpost-710-0-92019700-1422151606.jpg

Andy,

Tequila Rose nights are probably a bit much for Neil! Lol. That was a classic. Would be cool if you and Nikki could make it.

It's ours all ours ,,,,final destination WEATHERFORD TEXASattachicon.giftrophy.JPG

For your sake I hope it does not take as long to win as it did to get a mirror. OUCH!

OUCH.......now that was a low blow post-710-0-63636000-1422191531.jpg

I wish yall luck next year, but this year August and I decided to fish it together. Yall can save yalls selves a lot of time and energy by dropping out now, because the Wells brothers are bringing it home this year!

Give me a break,,,,,,are kidding me or what???? between the both of you you'd be lucky to come in 10th place, the trophy is coming to Weatherford :)

confuscious says a picture is worth a thousand words,,,,,post-710-0-65680000-1423434411.jpg

Luck,,,,sheer Luck :) besides that, you were NOT using conventional Carp gear,,,,,,,now that you are the playing field is equal :)

OK, so by this time next week, we should be very high if not at the top of the scoreboard.... I;m thiinkin like 400 pounds of fish .... 2 mirrors and a koi, :)

suck it up bucko, the trophy is coming to Weatherord, Texas...only problems that I have is who keeps it for the forst 6 months, Carl or me ?? :)

Ha, you silly little misfit, interplanetary wimp...... We find your comment unworthy

post-710-0-87775300-1424537073.jpg

the FORCE is with us !!!!

OK, so by this time next week, we should be very high if not at the top of the scoreboard.... I;m thiinkin like 400 pounds of fish .... 2 mirrors and a koi, :)

suck it up bucko, the trophy is coming to Weatherord, Texas...only problems that I have is who keeps it for the forst 6 months, Carl or me ?? :)

I'll give you the two mirrors... but don't you want a koi too?