Carp Anglers Group Forums
Texas-Z

Banquet Meals (please read)x

Ok anglers! I have been tasked with getting the information about the banquet out there and I am excited about doing so! This years awards banquet will be held at Patsy's Cafe, an iconic Austin eatery located a few blocks from the hotel. So, we have negotiated 3 menu options (that have been taste tested by the ACA crew) and came up with the following awesome meals...

TEXAS BRISKET PLATTER

Slow cooked beef brisket, simmered & soaked in Patsy's own BBQ sauce, served with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

SHINER CHICKEN

Chicken breast marinated in Shiner Bock stuffed with Boursin Cheese and jalapeno, wrapped in bacon and baked. Served with rice and vegetables

COWGIRL FISH TACOS

Two fried fish tacos with jalapeno coleslaw, cayenne aioli, and pico de gallo on flour tortillas with rice and black beans

I need each angler to pick one of these and let me know what that choice is, because i have to have a finalized list turned in to the restaurant so they can be prepared. If due to a special need or diet anyone needs to deviate from this list, please let me know and we will make the appropriate adjustments. If it is possible, please let your partner know and ask him/her their choices and then either post here, send me a PM, or you can email me at august@austincarpangler.com with the name of the angler and their choice.

I also need to know if there will be any extra guests attending. There will be an option in the store to pay for each additional attendees meal at a flat rate of $15 per guest. So if you have any additional guests, i need their choice and name as well!

Extra Meal Tickets Available here : http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/store/category/55-xtra-meal-tickets/

ALSO: Lunch, in the form of subs/sandwiches will be delivered to anglers on both days of the event. Please indicate if you would like ham or turkey. You can even be a rebel and have one on one day and the other on the next, crazy! Just let me know or ill make you eat bologna and we dont want that!

Its shaping up to be another amazing event and i look forward to seeing everyone there!

Edited by Willem (JD)

Shiner Chicken for me,,,,,,lunch,,,whatever :)

2x brisket platter...

2x ham 2x turkey next day....

me and my partner.

Can Guest banquet ticket be bought now or the day of?

Do i have to know for sure for the banquet?

Team Soniq

2x brisket platters...

1 ham and 1 turkey sub both days please....

Thanks, sounds great!!! :)

Best,

Wayne

Me and Brendan both want Fish Tacos for the dinner

for lunch, i want turkey both days and Brendan wants ham both days.

Eddie...

I tried to message you but it wont go through for some reason. Can you mail me or FB me, i need to get some more info from you. Thanks

I'll take the brisket platter and turkey sandwiches both days. I'll have my teammate reply later.

I will take the Shiner Chicken and I will take turkey both days for the subs. Thanks

Texas Brisket Platter for me. And a different sub for me each day. Can't wait!!!

Thank you all! If anyone is able to get ahold of the Bates bros, can you point them at this thread? they are the onl ones im missing now.

Banquet guest paid for in store.

their choice shiner chicken.