Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Buckeye Bob

Ohio...GREAT membership week

A BIG welcome to our 3 New members....Tim Miller, Karrie Lutz, and Christian Webber

A BIG thanks to our 4 Renewals....Scott Hollar, Gary Calton, Joshua Baird and Mike Alloway

Good show...see ya on the bank.

Ok, bob, what did you do to gain the new members and renewals?

Ok, bob, what did you do to gain the new members and renewals?

2 of the 3 new members fished at our last Fish In in Oct, invited by members....the other, was a member referral and was brought to our social y'day. Seems they think it might be something they want to be a part of.

Renewals??? They like it here...and all want to be on Team Ohio for the Midwest Regional in Saginaw, in May.

If it weren't for Bob...CAG Ohio might disperse ...he is the foundation of this group in Ohio...90% of us joined because of meeting him bankside or chats with him on other fishing forums . I also can say he is the main reason we STAY members. I'm not saying other Ohio State chairs have not done great jobs , but the carp world in Ohio just FEELS right with him leading the way and I personally want to thank him for ALL that he does for us....now it's time for US to give back to him.

10-4 Tribal. My thoughts exactly!

Tribal, I have noticed what you said. Bob, WTG!

Yes bob is a great guy the reason for my cag membership and why ill be part of it the rest of my time on earth its a great group of people who focus on catching the beautiful fish we call carp we promote and try to get other people introduced into the world of carp fishing yes and the great thing is anybody can do it you can catch them on an ugly stick and 6lb test then you got people like us who plan on spend thousands of dollars on carp gear LOL

Another renewal today....Tim Creque. Thanks Tim...for another year. See you on the bank.