5. Bill H

6. Chad B

7. Mike O

8. Flycarpster

9. Larry K

10. Jaffar S

11. Eddie C

12. Fred R

Filling up fast! Please notify me asap if your going to cancel so I can try to fill your position. 815-483-9202 Larry

I got a phone call today with father and son wanting to fish the tournament on May 2nd and will commit this week. As long as Baseball practice isn't scheduled for May 2nd.

So that would make 14 entrants.

larry , wow seems this is coming along good... im sure this will be a worth drive for me .

question - how is the parking at location - guess the parking in Chicago is too expensive ....?

Most pegs are within 25 yards of parking, except for pegs 17 and 18 which are appox 100 yrds from parking.

And pegs 26 and 28 are within inches from parking, yes inches!

Most pegs are within 25 yards of parking, except for pegs 17 and 18 which are appox 100 yrds from parking.

And pegs 26 and 28 are within inches from parking, yes inches!

Great :)

If 26 and 28 are Jackson St, I have used my car to set the bag legs of my rod pod on it :)

I received permission from the City of Joliet, today, for the April 11 "East Side - West Side" tournaments and for the May 2 "5 Bridges" Tournament.

City officials informed me that there is a play scheduled for May 2 at the Bicentennial building, so cars will start congregating in lots/parking spaces around pegs 12-16 after lunch. However, anglers will already have claimed a parking spot earlier that morning, so it shouldn't be a problem. Good luck. --Frank

Response from Joliet:

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your email and your insurance. We certainly enjoy having you here!

May 2 you may see some cars here for a play inside, but outside is all yours. May you have wonderful weather!

Take care,

Deanna Opsahl

Office Assistant

Direct (815) 724-3764

Main (815) 724-3760

Fax (815) 724-3773

And another great prize from Brita and Cory Bohmann for the Angler catching the biggest carp of the day, Thanks Cory!

I am donating a RealTreepost-210-0-58715900-1427666246.jpg camo hat with leds for the carp closest to 5 lbs. 2 ozs. without going over. Fish-On Bill

Edited by Bill Hodge

First carp of the day award will be a Mystery bucket ( made famous by Larry K. years ago, donated by Larry S for this event).

Twinkies, backyard fresh hard boiled eggs, water, and soda will be available throughout the day.

First carp of the day award will be a Mystery bucket ( made famous by Larry K. years ago, donated by Larry S for this event).

Twinkies, backyard fresh hard boiled eggs, water, and soda will be available throughout the day.

So, we just call you, and you wil deliver the snacks at anytime? It would be bad form to win anything in your own tournament, so it might be better to provide a twinkies/eggs/water/soda delivery service. :D

Larry--Please add Dennis Davis to your list of anglers for your May 2 Five Bridges event. Thanks. Frank

Right at a month to go until the 3rd Annual "5 Bridges Carp Tournament"

So if you have any questions or suggestions ask them soon. There will be no "nobody told me" excuses! LOL.

1. Larry S

2. Frank R

3. Jim Rink

4. Bill H

5. Chad

6. Larry K

7. Fred

8. Eddy

9. Jaffar

10. Jim R

11.Mike O. ( I will belive it when I see it)

12. Jushua B.

13. Cory B.

14. Dennis D

Starting a new tradition for the "5 Bridges" carp fishing tournaments. Now the winner of each "5 Bridges" tournament will also

receive a 1 oz. Silver Eagle Silver Dollar date corresponding to the year he/she wins the event. Yes, you win the monetary prize also.

post-4854-0-30288400-1428372989.jpg