Carp Anglers Group Forums
Texas Carper

First Fish In of the Year

The date for this will be April 10th to 12th

This event will be held at Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir once again.It will begin on Friday and last until Sunday or when you decided to leave.

Here are the GPS coordinates to the location we'll be setting up. 31°33'07.4"N 96°57'36.6"W

Hope to see everyone there.

didnt even see this pop up i will try to make it.

it was great last year!!!!

Just 10 days t go and with a little luck the weather will be nice and the fish hungry.

Hope everyone can make it out for at least a day.

My plans are to be there

any numbers as of yet with turn out

Due to the 80% chance of rain for Saturday and Sunday I think it's best to move the event to next weekend.Hate to do it,but rather have decent weather everyone can enjoy.

I probably won;t be able to make it next weekend until Saturday afternoon due to work however.If next weekend isn't good for everyone we can move it to the first weekend of May.

Please let me know what dates may work best for you. If the rain moves off in another direction then will keep it going this weekend.That just doesn't look like it will happen at the moment.

Sorry for the disappointment.

Following weekend I will be working

John

Great place to fish. We got lucky with the weather and multiple 20 pd buffs caught. Got to meet some great ppl. Any plans for the next fish in May yet?

Glad to see y'all caught some nice fish, and glad the weather worked out. Sorry I missed it , but it looked really bad for the weather. I hope we do another one soon for all of us who missed out