Carp Anglers Group Forums

NACA 2015 Q2 - Now Live

Brookesy

Well, it's here faster than I promised which is in large part due to Sal Castanedo's diligent work. We came in at exactly 150 pages so it's another bumper edition.

Remember, it's your magazine so the more content you send me the more I will include. As for the cover picture, I'm sure they'll be the same comments that's it's not a US angler!! However, I can only choose from the best pictures that are sent to me and I will not put a picture on the cover that has already been posted all over social media. This ruled out a couple of the pictures straight away and I also had to pull one article that was sent to me for publication and then featured in another magazine!!

Any how, hope you enjoy the content and please feel free to post and share as the more eyes we get on the magazine, the more potential CAG members.

The links and PDF file will also be posted on the site at a later date.

2015 Spring Addition NACA

Excellent edition Dean, already sitting back with my coffee cup in hand reading. Given it's sheer size, great content, this could be a "coffee pot" read !

Thanks John, although I do think you might have a 'coffee' problem!!!

I was aiming for 120-140 pages and had to cut some content to keep it at 150 pages so although I would like more member content I am certainly not having a problem getting contributions.

Already working on the next edition :)

They just keep getting better! I heard great feedback from the State Officials that reviewed it! Great Job

Got an idea for an article for a future issue. Have an idea what I will be doing but need to get out and put it together. Thanks for all your hard work.

Help here: I clicked on the link but have a lot of stuff at the top and bottom of the screen. If I enlarge the NACA, then I have to do a lot of scrolling to enlarge the text so I can read it.