Carp Anglers Group Forums
Levi Flood

New to the area, but not to carping! Looking for fishing partners

Hi all, my name is Levi, I am an avid carper from the New England area, looking to find some new spots and fishing partners to get some carp. I am willing to fish any time and any day, even if its 1 am on tuesday! I am located in Glendale, AZ, near the 51ave and Union Hills crossroads. You can reach me anytime here, or by email at levi.m.flood@gmail.com, or by phone or text at 401 481 4575

Thanks and happy carping

Levi

Hi Levi

Milford to Glendale will certainly come with a change of scenery and climate! I know that many of the big impoundment lakes in AZ like Mead and Powell have plenty of carp, having seen them around the boat docks. There used to be a few active CAG Members in AZ so hopefully some of them will be able to put you on some fish.

Good Luck!

Iain

Hope the move went well Levi! I have fished many times in the Phoenix/Tempe/Glendale area while on vacation, and know some waters that hold carp. From my experience there are carp in almost every pond around there, but finding the size is a bit harder. Good luck!

PM sent.

Thanks Iain, yea pretty big and dramatic change! Seems like the carp are more plentiful here, but I will miss the 30 and 40 pounders of mass I think.

The canals are loaded with decent grass carp. There are a couple lakes that hold decent fish. Let me find my list then I'll pm u