Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

(TX) djkleen02

CAG Central TX Fall Fish-In

It's time for a CAG Central TX Fall Fish-In at Emma Long Park, in Austin TX.

Looking at late September, or early October.

Come out and enjoy good times with other carp anglers, meet some new friends, and have some laughs. Everyone is welcomed to join; bring a newbie, if possible. Let's catch some fish, enjoy some cold beverages, and share stories. I am also going to try to get medals for the biggest carp/buffalo caught that weekend. Game on!

Always a good time!

I'll post more details ASAP. Suggestions are always welcomed.

See you there!!!

:swimminfish::party0012icon::Laughter::carprock::swimminfish:

Can we do beginning of October beginning. There's no way I can make it in September.

Is it Friday Saturday Sunday or only Saturday Sunday. Thanks very interested

Would reialy like to make this one also. At present in the UK match fishing. Back the beginning of September

Updated Details: Dates

October 9th, 10th, and 11th (Fri - Sun)

Come out and enjoy good times with other carp anglers, meet some new friends, and have some laughs. Everyone is welcomed to join; bring a newbie, if possible. Let's catch some fish, enjoy some cold beverages, and share stories. I am also going to try to get medals for the biggest carp/buffalo caught that weekend. Game on!

Always a good time!

See you there!!!

In case you missed it, we're going to hold this fish-in on October 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2015. Come one, come all!

How are we doing this is someone reserving spots? Day use area or are we getting campsites?

would be cool, i can plan my vacation time around this when the dates are set!

Hello Chris Finally back from the UK now for some Carp Fishing Have you learnt anymore about the fish in at E Long ???

October 9th, 10th, and 11th (Fri - Sun)

Always a good time!

See you there!!!

In case you missed it, I will be going out early Friday morning and will reserve as many sites as I can for what we need. See y'all in a couple weeks!

Also, I will have Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals for total weight of carp (common, mirror, and koi) Game on!

Ok yall, here's the deal... (don't you love when it starts out like that :-) )... We called Emma Long today to see what the likelihood of getting any utility sites is for next weekend, and they pretty much laughed at us... The site booking is up on Sunday night, and opens up on Monday morning. So that means we would have to pay for and claim our sites on Monday morning, which would means we'd have to pay over $1000... yeah... So, looks like our only option will be to camp in the grove, and fish in the day use area... Still going to be a great time, but we'll just be spread out a little more... Let us know if this is a deal breaker, and you can't make it; no hard feelings. See y'all next weekend!